4.20 star(s) 47 Votes

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
I am really liking this one. And the thing with Loki and his perspective is hilarious and amazing. Seems to be an original idea too which sometimes is hard to do with these games.

I don't dislike freckles but Jessie has an excessive amount for my taste. That being said, everything about the story and her poses and expressions makes her way more cute and lovable to me than would normally be the case with someone with that many freckles. That speaks to really good character modeling and story dialog. Kudos!

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I am really liking this one. And the thing with Loki and his perspective is hilarious and amazing. Seems to be an original idea too which sometimes is hard to do with these games.

I don't dislike freckles but Jessie has an excessive amount for my taste. That being said, everything about the story and her poses and expressions makes her way more cute and lovable to me than would normally be the case with someone with that many freckles. That speaks to really good character modeling and story dialog. Kudos!
I have a cousin like that (Scotch-Irish descent). She'd probably put Jessie to shame to be honest, and she burns in literally no time, she has to slather the shit out of herself with sunscreen whenever she's out uncovered or she turns into a very sore flakey tomato.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
I have a cousin like that (Scotch-Irish descent). She'd probably put Jessie to shame to be honest, and she burns in literally no time, she has to slather the shit out of herself with sunscreen whenever she's out uncovered or she turns into a very sore flakey tomato.
I get it. I am also of the same descent and my skin-tone only comes in two shades: tomato or albino. There is no in-between. Lol

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Had a red-head GF of Irish/Slav descent like that for a while. She loved going all out in my convertible with the top down, but could become a lobster pretty quick. I'm of German/Italian descent and just tan all day. Sunglasses and a big hat held down by a scarf was her usual remedy.

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
The same goes for my blonde Scottish wife. She gets sun burnt walking the dog across the garden and then she stays burnt for the rest of the summer

• Sad
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Fake Smile

Aug 3, 2021
I liked the game, the theme is good, the structure of the story is a bit messy but forgivable, the important thing is that the game hooks you
in the story, something few games can do.
As some have said, some study has to be done before telling a story, but as I said the game is good and corrections are always welcome and we learn from our mistakes.

And a grade I would give is 7.

Mythanrael

May 27, 2018
don't know if others are getting constant errors everytime the MC says something but here is a traceback for one of em

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
don't know if others are getting constant errors everytime the MC says something but here is a traceback for one of em
Sounds like you might be mixing saves from before renaming was introduced with the newer versions.
You'll need a restart

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Damnit. I hate it when I find a good game right after the most recent update ...

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I really tried to understand this game but the story is all over the place. One minute he's a murderous psychopath and the next minute he's a horny 12yr old experiencing his first grade school crush. Now "we" just agreed to work for some fake crime boss that just assaulted and kidnapped us and of course he quickly forgot she did that because female. When not even 20 minutes ago he killed another woman for doing a lot less. :KEK:
Let me guess "we're" gonna forgive Christa for the rubber bullets to the head and taser right? :FacePalm:
If the only choices we get are to kill or not this really needs a kinetic tag.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes