4.20 star(s) 47 Votes

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
that just proves you've never been there and done that....ex squad sgt combat zone....sorry your bless your heart is an insult...I've been there and done that that this mc has done so kma on your bs
Whereas "Ok Gomer" is a term of endearment?

• Haha
Reactions: Son of Durin

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
Had him on ignore, so had to check. :ROFLMAO:

The guys that brag are usually the guys that either weren't there at all, or were asked to leave for not being up to par/bad conduct.
not bragging you dont have a fucking clue...I repeat compare dd-214s ..until which time shut youre mouth if you haven't been there and done that

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
not bragging you dont have a fucking clue...I repeat compare dd-214s ..until which time shut youre mouth if you haven't been there and done that
hiQbTNZ.gif

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Christa needs a redemption arc bad. Being a bitch toward MC from the start even though MC saves jessie twice and saves her from being raped. She only lightens up on MC after Jessie sets her straight then that didn't last long before she backstabs him. Also MC just forgives everything because of what? No clue. There needs to be more on that. The Dev is not making Christa very likeable right now as a Li.

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Christa needs a redemption arc bad. Being a bitch toward MC from the start even though MC saves jessie twice and saves her from being raped. She only lightens up on MC after Jessie sets her straight then that didn't last long before she backstabs him. Also MC just forgives everything because of what? No clue. There needs to be more on that. The Dev is not making Christa very likeable right now as a Li.
Being suspicious and a bit of a bitch towards an unhinged homeless veteran (and serial killer btw, justified or not) and being a guardian for her very young flatmate (both of them fresh out from horrible abusive previous relationships) is nothing to apologize for. Even if the MC has a heart of gold beneath all that (the player knows this, she doesn't): she doesn't owe the MC trust or loyalty - quite the opposite. I would never take in someone knowing just the information she had available. Christa being loyal to her own group to make sure he is on the level is also right - even if the plan to do so wasn't the best. Fortunately the MC seems to realize that and choose not act like a little bitch.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Being suspicious and a bit of a bitch towards an unhinged homeless veteran (and serial killer btw, justified or not) and being a guardian for her very young flatmate (both of them fresh out from horrible abusive previous relationships) is nothing to apologize for. Even if the MC has a heart of gold beneath all that (the player knows this, she doesn't): she doesn't owe the MC trust or loyalty - quite the opposite. I would never take in someone knowing just the information she had available. Christa being loyal to her own group to make sure he is on the level is also right - even if the plan to do so wasn't the best. Fortunately the MC seems to realize that and choose not act like a little bitch.
finally someone with common sense... the even more realistic scenario would have been Christa kicking MC to the curb as soon as she got home, regardless of him saving Jessie. They know virtually nothing about the guy... essentially inviting a stranger to their house with some anger issues. So in my book Christa is cool.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
First off you said (He may have a heart of gold under all that but she doesn't know that) And that's fair to say but also you saying he's an unhinged homeless veteran and a serial killer I would say she doesn't know none of that either so her actions are not justified because at that point all she knows is MC is a vet that has earned the medal of honor and his records are redacted and that he just saved Jessie from Either being killed or raped or both. Sure being catious is ok she doesn't know him but she could be more gratfull. If i'm not mistaken her only beef with him was that he was quick to violence and could be dangerous but she's one to talk given what dhe did to dylan in prison. Maybe justified but still quick to violence her self and if MC wasn't quick to violence Jessie would have been killed or raped twice.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
finally someone with common sense... the even more realistic scenario would have been Christa kicking MC to the curb as soon as she got home, regardless of him saving Jessie. They know virtually nothing about the guy... essentially inviting a stranger to their house with some anger issues. So in my book Christa is cool.
No being realistic would have been her offering the person that just saved her friend and him being a Vet she would show him some respect being a Medal of Honor soldier that is the highest honor a soldier can have. Her being a police officer looks like she would understanding than that.

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
First off you said (He may have a heart of gold under all that but she doesn't know that) And that's fair to say but also you saying he's an unhinged homeless veteran and a serial killer I would say she doesn't know none of that either so her actions are not justified because at that point all she knows is MC is a vet that has earned the medal of honor and his records are redacted and that he just saved Jessie from Either being killed or raped or both.
She doesn't know he is a serial killer of course. But for the rest: She knows he is military, not on active duty, not with an apparent family or job but traveling around, and with obvious PTSD and (after seeing the scars) with horrible experiences in the past. Getting a Medal of Honor means he has likely survived some serious shit. He deserves a lot of respect for his service - but i wouldn't automatically expect him to be unaffected and stable. I would invite him to a beer or meal, help him out etc - but certainly not trust him with my family or invite him to stay in my home until i know him far better.

Maybe justified but still quick to violence her self and if MC wasn't quick to violence Jessie would have been killed or raped twice.
She did warm up to him due to that and other actions, she did overcome some of her reluctance and distrust regarding Jessies infatuation with him. They are on a good path. Still when she was called to action by her group, her first loyalty is to her comrades in arms and her family. And that is righteous in my book.

Not saying they don't need to have a conversation about this to get back in the clear. Just saying that he is not the center of her universe. She is about Jessie, about police work, about her group. All her actions are understandable from that perspective. The MC is a stranger that started on his way towards becoming trustworthy (but still very recent, with many questionmarks). So better mutual understanding & (re-)building trust might be necessary, but not redemption.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
She doesn't know he is a serial killer of course. But for the rest: She knows he is military, not on active duty, not with an apparent family or job but traveling around, and with obvious PTSD and (after seeing the scars) with horrible experiences in the past. Getting a Medal of Honor means he has likely survived some serious shit. He deserves a lot of respect for his service - but i wouldn't automatically expect him to be unaffected and stable. I would invite him to a beer or meal, help him out etc - but certainly not trust him with my family or invite him to stay in my home until i know him far better.

She did warm up to him due to that and other actions, she did overcome some of her reluctance and distrust regarding Jessies infatuation with him. They are on a good path. Still when she was called to action by her group, her first loyalty is to her comrades in arms and her family. And that is righteous in my book.

Not saying they don't need to have a conversation about this to get back in the clear. Just saying that he is not the center of her universe. She is about Jessie, about police work, about her group. All her actions are understandable from that perspective. The MC is a stranger that started on his way towards becoming trustworthy (but still very recent, with many questionmarks). So better mutual understanding & (re-)building trust might be necessary, but not redemption.
As i said being catous is understandable but being a bitch is another. Them doing what she did For her "comrades" was wrong knowing they have no idea what they are doing and needs his help. the more reasonable thing should have been them talking to him about their cause. As i said before if Christa is to be a possible Li they should try to shine a better light on her and make her more likeable. Atleast made it where she didn't want to be apart of taking him like that and let them do it on their own. Imstead it shows her luring him into a trap. I would also add this you talk about loyalty to her comrades over him and she's more about Jessie, her job as a cop and and her comrades. Well it looks like her loyalty is split and her loyalty to her comrades over steps her loyalty to Jessie and her job as a cop. Because Jessie would have never agreed to what she did, Her job as a cop would not stand for it either so talking about loyalty to her comrades doesn't sound very good to me. Also she didn't know what they was going to do with him for all she knew daisy was going to kill him.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes