4.20 star(s) 47 Votes

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Meh, i would think MC understand Christa's point of view, she had a mission and she did it.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
I really tried to understand this game but the story is all over the place. One minute he's a murderous psychopath and the next minute he's a horny 12yr old experiencing his first grade school crush. Now "we" just agreed to work for some fake crime boss that just assaulted and kidnapped us and of course he quickly forgot she did that because female. When not even 20 minutes ago he killed another woman for doing a lot less. :KEK:
Let me guess "we're" gonna forgive Christa for the rubber bullets to the head and taser right? :FacePalm:
If the only choices we get are to kill or not this really needs a kinetic tag.
100% agree.

Death is the only option I see if I am ever giving the choice.
No second thoughts, or hesitation. :whistle:
I can also live with an option to say fuck her, and he moves into his own house and Jessie just visits him
and down the line when their relationship grows more, she moves in with him, and we don't have to see Christa again. A man can dream, right? But most likely it's going to be swept under the rug and nothing will come from it, sadly. :(

MC going to forgive because he understands taking orders I guess... :cautious:

So aye, hypothetically if they ordered her to kill the MC, she would have done it with no hesitation in this case since she was just following orders which overall don't sit well with me when I think about it..... :oops:

But aye, that's just me.

Well she backstabbed and set him up once, what's stopping her from doing it again if they ordered her too?

Last edited:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Now "we" just agreed to work for some fake crime boss that just assaulted and kidnapped us and of course he quickly forgot she did that because female. When not even 20 minutes ago he killed another woman for doing a lot less. :KEK:
You mean Jewel? The option to kill her is there because she threatened MC's relationship with Jessie by trying to blackmail him. That's how i saw it, at least. I personally chose to kill her for that reason and let Dylan live because i felt sorry for him.

100% agree.

Death is the only option I see if I am ever giving the choice.
No second thoughts, or hesitation. :whistle:
I can also live with an option to say fuck her, and he moves into his own house and Jessie just visits him
and down the line when their relationship grows more, she moves in with him, and we don't have to see Christa again. A man can dream, right? But most likely it's going to be swept under the rug and nothing will come from it, sadly. :(
Killing Christa, on the other hand, would cause some serious issues with Jessie. I doubt she would be as understanding about the MC being a killer if he killed her friend. Maybe i'm in the minority here, but what Christa did didn't bother me that much, especially since it was resolved so quickly.

Jessie's not exactly an angel either. She knows full well what the MC is capable of and still lies to him about Jarvis because she thinks "he deserves to get taught a lesson by a real man". Manipulative little minx. :KEK:

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Just about to start Ep 3. Interesting - and the violence warning is well needed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, Loki's POV observations are very fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
ok did a new playthru to try a different path and found something.....odd. If you go total good guy, no sex with krista, you send the ex to jail. But if you have sex with her, you send him to a friend to work....this sounds backwards to me.

Reactions: qaywsx

Grimlar

Jun 22, 2021
Im enjoying this so far, but Im finding the text a little hard to read. (Android version.) As such I would recommend including an outline text option, there are lots of ports that add that feature so there should be examples of how to do it.

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
i agree with the last couple of posts about crista, she went from my favorite char to "i hope she dies" in just a couple of paragraphs, but the problem is not the last scene; the problem is that she does what she did 1 day after we saved her from getting assraped and after she cried like a damsel in distress she goes and does that

the only thing i hope is that the dev makes the next chapter into a redemption arc for her because if the mc just throws all the shit she did under the rug then the game is kinda dead to me

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Christa is receiving a lot of hate for nothing.
- MC arrives to town
- MC kills people
- Foxy adopts him
(Now Christa has a violent ex military living in her house)
- Ring of women fighters suspects he's looking for one of them
- They don't know what he wants with her
- Ring leader goes retarded
- Christa helps because she's part of said women liberation front
Not really her fault how retarded her boss woman is.

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
perfect but you are missing one point on your checklist

- Christa goes to uni, almost gets raped and mc saves her
- Christa cries like a little bitch, mc has to literally fuck her out of her mind to console her
- Christa goes back to her wonderwoman mode 1 day after she gets saved

like i said, the last scene would be ok if it wasn't for all that happened with the fbi instructor, she can be a traitorous hard ass vigilante or a damsel in distress but not both at the same time

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
like i said, the last scene would be ok if it wasn't for all that happened with the fbi instructor, she can be a traitorous hard ass vigilante or a damsel in distress but not both at the same time
And if you were in Christa's position, how would you go about it? Trust a woman that's been there for you and your friend (Jessie) for years, or a man she's known for not even a few weeks - a man who she knows is visibly struggling between justice and being a serial killer. Just because he saved her then, doesn't mean she isn't going to have a sledgehammer caving her skull in next.

Savior or not, it's an obvious decision.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Sorry but no, we have given her no reason to think we will hurt any female, in fact so far we have shown we will do anything to protect women, if with what Jessie has been through she can trust us, then so can Christa, she is just being a drama queen bitch.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
perfect but you are missing one point on your checklist

- Christa goes to uni, almost gets raped and mc saves her
- Christa cries like a little bitch, mc has to literally fuck her out of her mind to console her
- Christa goes back to her wonderwoman mode 1 day after she gets saved

Seeing your comments, and the folks that like your comments, my next action is clear - you join them on the list since you just don't get being human.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
gotta say .. i'm so damn happy ,, i get an MC thats by no means a sorry ass simp ... thank you dev(s)
i look forward to the rest of the story ...
how did you know i had a thing for gingers hehe
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Killing Christa, on the other hand, would cause some serious issues with Jessie. I doubt she would be as understanding about the MC being a killer if he killed her friend. Maybe i'm in the minority here, but what Christa did didn't bother me that much, especially since it was resolved so quickly.

Jessie's not exactly an angel either. She knows full well what the MC is capable of and still lies to him about Jarvis because she thinks "he deserves to get taught a lesson by a real man". Manipulative little minx. :KEK:
I totally agree with you about Christa and I thought it hot that Jessie wanted him to hit on Jarvis. :D

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
honestly I don't get why people are hating on Christa. she has every reason to be cautious of MC given what she's seen him do and what she heard about happening to some people like the real estate guy. she doesn't know if one day he could snap and kill someone innocent because they got in his way. other than that, she seems like a good person

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
honestly I don't get why people are hating on Christa. she has every reason to be cautious of MC given what she's seen him do and what she heard about happening to some people like the real estate guy. she doesn't know if one day he could snap and kill someone innocent because they got in his way. other than that, she seems like a good person
They don't like women that aren't submissive. It's more their internal insecurities: they fear women that will take care of themselves rather than selflessly submitting to and trusting in them. They are the precise type of person Christa would allow MC to take into the desert.

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
They don't like women that aren't submissive. It's more their internal insecurities: they fear women that will take care of themselves rather than selflessly submitting to and trusting in them. They are the precise type of person Christa would allow MC to take into the desert.
omg really...someone depending on route...you fucked not a few days before who saved you from being raped....by someone who has been torturing you for years...but hey throw all that away and lets screw him over completely and call it a day and he's supposed to be cool with it......ok gomer

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
omg really...someone depending on route...you fucked not a few days before who saved you from being raped....by someone who has been torturing you for years...but hey throw all that away and lets screw him over completely and call it a day and he's supposed to be cool with it......ok gomer
rabies-beavis.gif

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes