4.20 star(s) 47 Votes

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for catching those typos
View attachment 2791165

View attachment 2791170
Thanks for catching those typos and errors

Dancing does tend to be an unexpected skill ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Thanks for catching those typos

Thanks for catching those typos and errors

Dancing does tend to be an unexpected skill ;)
I'm a big fan of your work and can't wait for the next release. I binged the whole thing in one sitting. I'm hoping to become a patreon soon as i get paid. Keep up the good work. Also how often do you update with new content?

Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
I'm a big fan of your work and can't wait for the next release. I binged the whole thing in one sitting. I'm hoping to become a patreon soon as i get paid. Keep up the good work. Also how often do you update with new content?
Thanks that means a lot

How long is it in one sitting lol

The next update will have 3 major events and a few smaller events. I have finished 1 of the major events and I am about half way on the second.

I know there is some concern over Christa and Jessie's lie but nobody is LR is perfect. I hope you'll give Christa a chance

Rare77

Mar 19, 2021
I know there is some concern over Christa and Jessie's lie but nobody is LR is perfect. I hope you'll give Christa a chance
I hope you give us the chance to not give her a chance. I liked her a lot, even more than Jessie. I felt that backstab, some things cannot be forgiven or forgotten. I'd like to, but I can't support you if you force me to play following your morals, I need choices, please.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Thanks that means a lot

How long is it in one sitting lol

The next update will have 3 major events and a few smaller events. I have finished 1 of the major events and I am about half way on the second.

I'm not sure how long it took me i was lost in time reading it lol and far as Christa yeah i'll give her a chance but atleast let him be mad at her for a short bit and she feels guilty and wants to make it up to him some how i would feel better about that.

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
I hope you give us the chance to not give her a chance. I liked her a lot, even more than Jessie. I felt that backstab, some things cannot be forgiven or forgotten. I'd like to, but I can't support you if you force me to play following your morals, I need choices, please.
The next update is very Jessie heavy as you'd expect but it does touch on the fallout of her actions that night, later MC and Christa will have an encounter, you will have to judge it then

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
I'm not sure how long it took me i was lost in time reading it lol and far as Christa yeah i'll give her a chance but atleast let him be mad at her for a short bit and she feels guilty and wants to make it up to him some how i would feel better about that.
Everyone has to pay the piper ;)

Rare77

Mar 19, 2021
The next update is very Jessie heavy as you'd expect but it does touch on the fallout of her actions that night, later MC and Christa will have an encounter, you will have to judge it then
I'll be back in two updates then, hoping I'm going to love your game again like I did at the start. Good luck man!

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Being suspicious and a bit of a bitch towards an unhinged homeless veteran (and serial killer btw, justified or not) and being a guardian for her very young flatmate (both of them fresh out from horrible abusive previous relationships) is nothing to apologize for. Even if the MC has a heart of gold beneath all that (the player knows this, she doesn't): she doesn't owe the MC trust or loyalty - quite the opposite. I would never take in someone knowing just the information she had available. Christa being loyal to her own group to make sure he is on the level is also right - even if the plan to do so wasn't the best. Fortunately the MC seems to realize that and choose not act like a little bitch.
Only the little bitches get offended by Christa's actions. It's a sign of their own insecurity.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
200-2891172921.gif

You aren't the Dev or the person that has the story in his head. If you want a VN completely catered to your world view, write and develop it yourself. If you are incapable of that, either leave quietly, or grow a set and just experience the VN the Dev created and that you are pirating.

Ah: a sweet facepalm react to pad my stats from a "usual suspect". Rent free, baby! Rent free! :ROFLMAO::devilish:

Last edited:

Rare77

Mar 19, 2021
View attachment 2791877

You aren't the Dev or the person that has the story in his head. If you want a VN completely catered to your world view, write and develop it yourself. If you are incapable of that, either leave quietly, or grow a set and just experience the VN the Dev created and that you are pirating.
It isn't against any rule to express opinions in this forum, as long as they are relevant to the topic. So either leave quietly or grow a set and just learn to tolerate others. I pay for content that reflects my taste, I have no intention of financing a market for which I have no interest. I explained what took the product away from my area of tolerance. The developer gave me an answer and thanks to that, I'll give it one more chance in the future to decide if it's worth paying and continuing to play, or quit the game and look for something else worth my money. The developer is free to create what he wants, but if he frequents this forum and interacts with people who mostly don't pay for his work and express what the likes or dislikes about his story, it means that opinions and feedback are interesting to him and he wants to expand his catchment area as much as possible.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Only the little bitches get offended by Christa's actions. It's a sign of their own insecurity.
honestly you could say Christa was justified in her approach. she saw what MC can do and saw his behavior at night. anyone that has been in the military has a higher chance of having PTSD and are more likely to become aggressive due to the things they saw and experienced and so she was terrified that one night he wouldn't be able to control himself and could hurt them

Reactions: Iamthegoldengod

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The story is well written .. because like in every AAA game out there,
there are cutscenes that make the choices the MC would without input from players.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
LOL It's not about insecurity buddy it's about not liking someone being a bitch for no reason and backstabbing him. Should she have been cautious of MC yeah sure your right she doesn't know him well enough and yeah he may have some problems but did that deserve the treatment he got from her? Heck No. But saving her friend twice and saving her from rape does earn him a decent amount of trust. I also would like to add the part of her that is a cop and him saving her friend and her not to mention Jessie likes him should have turned daisy down about luring him into a trap.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
The story is well written .. because like in every AAA game out there,
there are cutscenes that make the choices the MC would without input from players.
you have taken what I said out of context. I said you could say she was justified. honestly MC going around killing people is not much better given that the first guy he kills, MC is given the option to kill the woman too. MC is mentally broken and thinking that killing anyone who commits even 1 crime makes him as bad as the people he kills. also what vigilante group are you talking about? are you talking about the group of women helping victims of abuse to disappear and rebuild their lives? that doesn't exactly shout vigilante. btw being free of a handler is arguably more dangerous because now if he fucks up, he could get someone innocent killed because of his actions. the fact is given what we've seen MC do to people, he isn't a pure innocent man

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
What a weird conversation I just read. This is a visual novel. If it didn't have conflict and controversy and characters with complex motivations, it would be boring. I can't believe how personally some people take these things.

Jack is our hero. He is also a mentally broken borderline psycho who has killed or paralyzed tons of people, just in the past week, both men and women. If you find out that someone you just met is killing people all over the place, you aren't going to trust him easily. And if your "little sister" has fallen head over heels in love with that guy, you would be scared as hell for her. And no, you wouldn't just back off and wait to see what happens. And it sure as hell doesn't mean she is " being a bitch for no reason." She has really, really good reasons, but she responded excessively. Well so what? Everything in this VN is excessively and over the top. Heck, Jack just delivered a severed hand on a plates to someone. I just don't know why this plot device pisses off some people so much.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes