4.20 star(s) 47 Votes

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
What a weird conversation I just read. This is a visual novel. If it didn't have conflict and controversy and characters with complex motivations, it would be boring. I can't believe how personally some people take these things.

Jack is our hero. He is also a mentally broken borderline psycho who has killed or paralyzed tons of people, just in the past week, both men and women. If you find out that someone you just met is killing people all over the place, you aren't going to trust him easily. And if your "little sister" has fallen head over heels in love with that guy, you would be scared as hell for her. And no, you wouldn't just back off and wait to see what happens.
I was just going thru avn folder. adding links to the f95 checker. I have this novel dled. but after reading i may pass on it

Juv3

Oct 31, 2018
I just found the game And it looks good to me The game has been in development for a year and the content looks good I want to know if the new update is coming soon and Should I play it now or wait?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I just found the game And it looks good to me The game has been in development for a year and the content looks good I want to know if the new update is coming soon and Should I play it now or wait?
this is from the dev patreon site :

Progress Report 0.40
Hey Fellas
I have finished 799 renders of 0.4. I'm working on the last event of the update. A fair bit of the later third of the update had to get re-written and edited quite a bit. I had just too much content planned. The removed bits will be bumped to the next update.
I have some 200 renders left to do by what the script says.
I plan to have it ready in September
I'll be posting a couple of polls soon, I got a couple of quandaries

Have a good day and take care
Echo Foxtrot

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Latest news.

Yesterday

Hey Fellas
I have finished 1047 renders of 0.4. All the remaining 40 or so renders are in the queue waiting to render. I have started the coding and all the rest. Once the coding is done it will get edited.

So far the end of September release should be on schedule.
I am very excited to show you guys this next update

Have a good day and take care
Echo Foxtrot

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Dev doesn't have a discord so I'll leave some feedback on the release here since patreon is ligit a shit platform to relay feedback on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Dev doesn't have a discord so I'll leave some feedback on the release here since patreon is ligit a shit platform to relay feedback on.
I didn't but today we're cooking with gas

Thank you for you feedback

Sorry to say, Jessie never had braids

Reactions: monk_56

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I didn't but today we're cooking with gas

Thank you for you feedback

Sorry to say, Jessie never had braids
Noice. Ahh yeah. Braids was my subconscious hoping ;-). I meant tails.

Thanks for the update. Good stuff :-D

Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Noice. Ahh yeah. Braids was my subconscious hoping ;-). I meant tails.

Thanks for the update. Good stuff :-D
I'm with ya
I have been looking at braids assets for a long time and have one I need to test

The tails are not going away but the hairband won the date hair poll by a landslide lol

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: monk_56
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes