4.20 star(s) 47 Votes
Oct 10, 2022
I was half expecting more Christa content tbh. Though it had very good story progress and overall very good update. Thanks a lot dev for sharing such an interesting story with us.:giggle:
Baseball bat scene was both funny and sickening, good job.(y)

Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
I was half expecting more Christa content tbh. Though it had very good story progress and overall very good update. Thanks a lot dev for sharing such an interesting story with us.:giggle:
Baseball bat scene was both funny and sickening, good job.(y)
There is more Christa and Amira content coming now that we have secured Foxy
and thank you

Sep 12, 2023
More error popups than renders, got so annoyed after hitting "ignore" every other one I just gave up. A few out of 1000 in an update I can understand, but how does non-alpha shit like this get released?

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
More error popups than renders, got so annoyed after hitting "ignore" every other one I just gave up. A few out of 1000 in an update I can understand, but how does non-alpha shit like this get released?
I would suspect that you're running the pre 0.31 game mixed with the new version. After re-naming was brought in the code was changed when MC speaks

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Not gonna lie, I really like a lot about the game. I have no problem whatsoever with the dark past thing in general, I think it really works in this story. The excessive violence ranges from cathartic to not so bad, depending on who it happens to. NGL, if it happens to one of the LIs I think that might take things too far for me but so far it's on the right path.

And the story in general, the pacing and specifically all the cute girls are really, really well done. I love stories about truly bad people getting what's coming for them, so in that regard I'm really invested as well.

However, two things killed the mood pretty much completely for me this update. The dick-cutting scene and MC's plastic-looking dick. The first one just seems totally excessive wallowing in trauma, and not needed IMO. It even comes off a bit ridiculous and kind of kills the mood (for me at least) in more ways than one at the same time. The second I just don't understand the purpose behind. Obviously I understand how it's necessary after the first one, but it just makes it kind of impossible for me to enjoy the sex scene.

I just wonder if those things really need to be in the game and what purpose they serve for the larger story, and if maybe they're just being kind of gratuitous "shock moments". At the very least, I know they impede my enjoyment of the game so far, but maybe that's just me.

xneex

Feb 8, 2023
However, two things killed the mood pretty much completely for me this update. The dick-cutting scene and MC's plastic-looking dick. The first one just seems totally excessive wallowing in trauma, and not needed IMO. It even comes off a bit ridiculous and kind of kills the mood (for me at least) in more ways than one at the same time. The second I just don't understand the purpose behind. Obviously I understand how it's necessary after the first one, but it just makes it kind of impossible for me to enjoy the sex scene.

I just wonder if those things really need to be in the game and what purpose they serve for the larger story, and if maybe they're just being kind of gratuitous "shock moments". At the very least, I know they impede my enjoyment of the game so far, but maybe that's just me.
I Agree with you on this one.

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Not gonna lie, I really like a lot about the game. I have no problem whatsoever with the dark past thing in general, I think it really works in this story. The excessive violence ranges from cathartic to not so bad, depending on who it happens to. NGL, if it happens to one of the LIs I think that might take things too far for me but so far it's on the right path.

And the story in general, the pacing and specifically all the cute girls are really, really well done. I love stories about truly bad people getting what's coming for them, so in that regard I'm really invested as well.

I guess I can understand that it took you out of the mood, but you're inside the mind of the MC and that is a place were axes and baseball bats are used in creative ways with no remorse. That has it's price. It is a place where unnerving feelings/music follow everyday events (Unless foxy is there). This was the big one I have hinted at a couple of times, it had to be faced before he could continue. The demons came back when he could least afford it so to speak.

I could not see a way for MC to have sex with Jessie and not have faced it first.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I guess I can understand that it took you out of the mood, but you're inside the mind of the MC and that is a place were axes and baseball bats are used in creative ways with no remorse. That has it's price. It is a place where unnerving feelings/music follow everyday events (Unless foxy is there). This was the big one I have hinted at a couple of times, it had to be faced before he could continue. The demons came back when he could least afford it so to speak.

I could not see a way for MC to have sex with Jessie and not have faced it first.
btw the "plastic looking dick" seems to be an error on your part you used the uncircumsised version of the Male gens but with the circumsised textures thats why it looks so strange (maybe you forgot to set the button off before posing)

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
The whole dick thing is stupidly unrealistic and kills a lot of immersion. This some sci-fi world where dick replacement is a thing? Cuz the real world don't have that. Bobbit reattachment? Sure. Total replacement? uh no.

Reactions: Jorund

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
btw the "plastic looking dick" seems to be an error on your part you used the uncircumsised version of the Male gens but with the circumsised textures thats why it looks so strange (maybe you forgot to set the button off before posing)
That's something I'll need to look into.
MC was always uncircumcised but yeah no he didn't get a plastic one ;)

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes