4.20 star(s) 47 Votes

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Very nice VN, Jessie is such an adorable cuty, I love her they way she is. At first I was a bit scared she was some underaged loli, but when started playing and understand her she is more of a young woman. I love the story, I love the way Jack handle those scumbags, I love to see more and how it all will end up.

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Very nice VN, Jessie is such an adorable cuty, I love her they way she is. At first I was a bit scared she was some underaged loli, but when started playing and understand her she is more of a young woman. I love the story, I love the way Jack handle those scumbags, I love to see more and how it all will end up.
Thank you, sounds like you have caught the essence of the story and I always love hearing that.

You're also kinda in luck, just 5 little days until the next part drops

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Thank you, sounds like you have caught the essence of the story and I always love hearing that.

You're also kinda in luck, just 5 little days until the next part drops
I love VN when the story is the main factor and sex is the fun factor along it, I have personaly a very open mind on all sort kinks, but the main of the VN still stays for me a well made story around it that keeps me entertained. And yes any VN that has a cute red head and if she even has green eyes, that make me always melt too.

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
I love VN when the story is the main factor and sex is the fun factor along it, I have personaly a very open mind on all sort kinks, but the main of the VN still stays for me a well made story around it that keeps me entertained. And yes any VN that has a cute red head and if she even has green eyes, that make me always melt too.
We are in total agreement (y)
I am very pleased with how cute she turned out but yes I'm even more happy with how well her personality is coming through.

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018

Here we go 0.41-1

Have a great day guys and have fun

The front page links have been updated too

Last edited:

Zareem

May 20, 2017
I'm sorry, we haven't rescued her yet but we will ;)
What happened when we came inside Christa? When we came inside Regina, she mentioned how she is not on the pill etc. & she commented on it, but was there anything said or thought about us coming inside Christa? Like was she on the pill etc., did we impregnate her...

• Angry
Reactions: Havik79

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
What happened when we came inside Christa? When we came inside Regina, she mentioned how she is not on the pill etc. & she commented on it, but was there anything said or thought about us coming inside Christa? Like was she on the pill etc., did we impregnate her...
Interesting question ;)

• Angry
Reactions: pochops and Havik79
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes