4.20 star(s) 47 Votes

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
No. Don't call it that. Sounds like perverted heathen talk. We're pure 'round here.

community-scolding.gif

Same. I have linux on an old laptop that can no longer run windows. It's great for older machines. If you could run Adobe products on it I might even make a permanent switch.
I hate Linux as a community, for the most part. Some of the snobbiest people I've ever seen for doing literally nothing beyond typing everything into prompt. Love the OS itself, though. Adobe and lack of competent/consistent support for Daz/Nvidia do very much keep me away from it, though.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Same. I have linux on an old laptop that can no longer run windows. It's great for older machines. If you could run Adobe products on it I might even make a permanent switch.
I run Garuda Linux gaming edition. With how far Proton and Wine have come, almost everything works now. Adobe, Ps and Daz probably not. lol

I hate Linux as a community, for the most part. Some of the snobbiest people I've ever seen for doing literally nothing beyond typing everything into prompt. Love the OS itself, though. Adobe and lack of competent/consistent support for Daz/Nvidia do very much keep me away from it, though.
Hmm... I also hate the community now. Everyone is always infighting and bashing other OSes and people. But that's mostly due to all the noobs coming in and us old hands are just fed up. I got fed up and just quit associating with all of them. I'm in the belief that people should just use what works for them. I also believe that Linux does some things better than Windows and Windows does some things better than Linux. So, what's the use in bashing other OSes. As for Mac users, I just tell them to stay in their own lane. :ROFLMAO:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
This is a pretty good VN, but Jessie, and all the girls on the football team are a bit too loli for me. Is it just me? I think we need a loli tag.
While they are short and petite, i wouldn't really call them loli, they look like they would be around 18. I'd say loli is for even younger looking girls.

PS. Personally i'm more in the Christa camp with this game, since we can't have that milf we met through the football team :p

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
While they are short and petite, i wouldn't really call them loli, they look like they would be around 18. I'd say loli is for even younger looking girls.

PS. Personally i'm more in the Christa camp with this game, since we can't have that milf we met through the football team :p
Yeah... I am in the Christa camp as well. I got really uncomfortable with the scenes with Jessie... maybe it's just that I don't find her attractive at all. Not sure I am going to continue it, but it's a good VN for sure.

• Angry
Reactions: Pinsel and Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
A good update, the whole animal stuff is odd but kind of funny, I wonder who the puma is supposed to be.

Was good to have some fun at last with Jessie, that was hot as fuck, really wish the good girl stuff would turn into Daddy's good girl.

Glad I didn't bother with krista, to hell with her, I chopped some pricks hand off, left him a brain-damaged cripple and Jessie is still down, nothing better than a freckled ginger ride or die babe.

Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I want a redemption arc for the MC. I don't think going around killing people just for petty things can end well. So I always try to deescalate the situations the game throws my way but I don't know if the dev/writer is planning multiple endings or just one.
I think too many killings may lead to MC losing control by releasing his inner mind monster which result in his death.

MadAng

Jan 4, 2023
I enjoy VNs that try for a more mature storyline and relationships, and the renders and dialogue are (y) too ( also Loki's POV was a nice surprise!). Cons: I think Jessie looked way too young, which makes the MC's interest in her... distracting.
Keep up the good work, I'll keep reading.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

Overview:
In Little Regina you play the part of Jack Jensen, he is in the City of Little Regina looking for clues that can help him locate his friend Alexandra's sister Lucy. Naturally, things never go as planned and Jack ends up living with two girls and their cat Loki. Christa a deputy sheriff and Jessie a soccer player. Soon all three get tangled in each other's messes and lives for better and worse. Be cautious with your choices.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-23
Release Date: 2023-05-23
Developer: EchoFoxtrot - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.33-2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

FAQ:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1957855 View attachment 1957848 View attachment 1957845 View attachment 1957846 View attachment 1957847 View attachment 1957851 View attachment 1957852 View attachment 1957853 View attachment 1957843 View attachment 1957844 View attachment 2203341 View attachment 2203346 View attachment 2203344 View attachment 2406625 View attachment 2406624 View attachment 2406528 View attachment 2406529 View attachment 2406530 View attachment 2406557 View attachment 2406558 View attachment 2406559 View attachment 2406560 View attachment 2406568 View attachment 2406581 View attachment 2406585 View attachment 2406594 View attachment 2406595 View attachment 2406597 View attachment 2406602 View attachment 2406603 View attachment 2406604 View attachment 2644309 View attachment 2644310 View attachment 2644312 View attachment 2644314 View attachment 2644315
Saw you comment on another thread; saw a cute redhead in your sig and your sig-tag that leads here. I'm a sucker for cute redheads. Damn you for making my backlog longer! :ROFLMAO:

MadAng

Jan 4, 2023
Saw you comment on another thread; saw a cute redhead in your sig and your sig-tag that leads here. I'm a sucker for cute redheads. Damn you for making my backlog longer! :ROFLMAO:
Sorry to disappoint but I’m a bloke. She’s a little fun character I’ve drawn based on a game (I too like redheads). Cheers!

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
I know what you mean, between too much work and developing LR I am too far behind as well
That said, I'm happy to let LR clog your backlog ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Son of Durin
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes