4.20 star(s) 47 Votes

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
I'm team Christa too. I hope Christa has more dedicated content too. So far Jessie looks like the unavoidable main girl while Christa is more like a side girl.
It's true episode 3 is mainly Jessie. So will part 1 of episode 4 be. However Christa will be getting screen time and that girl needs to have fun.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LittleRegina-0.33.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Little Regina [v0.33-2] [EchoFoxtrot]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 517 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

ANDROID: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Great update! I find it a bit unfortunate how Jessie manipulates the MC & lies to him to destroy the asshole BF (also ignoring Christa preference in the process), wish she would be honest and trust him. Nothing major tho and might lead to interesting situations ofc.

It's true episode 3 is mainly Jessie. So will part 1 of episode 4 be. However Christa will be getting screen time and that girl needs to have fun.
Glad to hear that, was a bit afraid that Christa is completely off the table now the romance between the MC and Jessie really takes off.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Christa is a double crossing bitch. Jessie all the way! I know there has to be some sort of plot but would prefer the MC and Jessie just to leave everyone else and enjoy each other.
Agree.

I don't say this much as a HAREM fan, But this game just screams SOLO LI GAME, which is *cough *cough JESSE.
It's pretty obvious Christa is more of a side chick than anything, aka 3rd wheel.
Would have rather the extra be one of Jessie cute friends, but that's just me, LOL.

Honestly, I thought turning down Christa will be less screen time for her if you're not on her path,
but guess not. :cautious: Could do without her and her TMI(too much information) tbh. Add to the fact, she double-crossed us. She was already on my ROLL MY EYES LIST, But now she on my shit list after that stunt she pulled.
And, like the guy said above, probably sucked her way to the top, would not surprise me. :whistle:

Heard next update going to be Christa focused? So yea, going to be skipping that one!

Jesse not an angel either obviously, little manipulator LOL. But it's obvious she cares about the mc tho and next update most likely she's gonna spill the beans.

Plus cute little ginger :love:

But aye, Team Jesse+MC all the way.

It was a good update tho, liking the relationship development with Jesse. shits about to get even more interesting now a SERIAL KILLER and a little minx manipulator are dating... What a combo!
What can go wrong? Well in this case, RIGHT!

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Christa ... kinda crossed a line for me .... i mean wtf ... she really thought a stun gun would do the damage she thought it would ... now thats some funny shit right there

Oct 10, 2022
So we have a small cute red headed manipulator and a terminator who opens to emotional manipulation. On top of that, they are dating now. :cautious:

I like where this story goes, ngl.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes