4.20 star(s) 47 Votes

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Your analysis is very good and reasonable. I love to see it.

No secret that actions will come back and Jack will have to pay the piper at some point
Also in some situations the non-lethal option is way more satisfying, like with that guy we get to make paralyzed for the rest of his life. It feels way more satisfying punishment for that kind of arsehole. :)

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Will Loki and his special she-cat friend get a dedicated ending too? :LOL:

The decision with Jewel was a tough one.
The idiom "Don't shit where you eat!" comes to mind.

The scene with the girl singing in the car was really funny.
The tribute to the great (but rather dark) WWJK was a nice bonus.

Christa's brother is an interesting character and the way Jake manipulated the sheriff was a surprise.
I wouldn't have presumed him to be capable of such mind games.

Jessie sure cleans up nice. Well done EchoFoxtrot!

Overall a great update with interesting bits and pieces. Keep 'em coming! ;)

Oct 10, 2022
a couple times near the end of the update...mostly in the party scene it has ppl refering to MC as Jack not the rename.
Once when they were waking up him, it goes like Jaaaack and another time while they text him it simply says Jack. Second one is on the image, so cannot take input but what are the nicknames for, innit? I know there are few other times but I don't quite remember.

Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I always start new games, i don't trust saves from previous versions to not run into bugs. Also if you read the convo bit more, there were mentions from others that it was bugged in few other scenes as well.
ran into the same bug. I imagine dev will roll out a fix for it soon

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Is there any wt or better wt-mod?? :unsure: :unsure: :love:(y)
The game doesn't really require WT at the moment, it's pretty clear so far what options lead to where and what might come back to bite MC in the arse, considering that dev has said that there's only two LIs and one of them is mandatory.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Is there any wt or better wt-mod?? :unsure: :unsure: :love:(y)
there isn't a whole lot of choices atm and the choices you see are basically "do you wanna be a douche or do you wanna be a super douche who kills others". I usually try to go the less violent path

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Also in some situations the non-lethal option is way more satisfying, like with that guy we get to make paralyzed for the rest of his life. It feels way more satisfying punishment for that kind of arsehole. :)
The risk of permanently maiming someone and leaving them alive is real, though. They'll come after you one way or another and take back what you took from them.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
The risk of permanently maiming someone and leaving them alive is real, though. They'll come after you one way or another and take back what you took from them.
maybe but given MC service history, I imagine a bunch of half assed wanna be gangsters and tough guys aren't much of a threat. also given how MC had given a fake name at that house and the guy was abusive to his "wife", I doubt he'll try to tell the cops any thing

Reactions: MissFortune

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I just wanna clear something up. Jessie isn't the bad guy in this game. we heard that her mother was abusive and Jessie shows signs of wanting her mother to approve of her and love her so it makes sense Jessie did what her mom told her to do. I honestly don't see her as a criminal, minor or otherwise

Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I just wanna clear something up. Jessie isn't the bad guy in this game. we heard that her mother was abusive and Jessie shows signs of wanting her mother to approve of her and love her so it makes sense Jessie did what her mom told her to do. I honestly don't see her as a criminal, minor or otherwise
While there are the mitigating factors, what she did was still a crime. Not a huge crime to be honest, but crime none the less. Also while i don't like that "ex-boyfriend" of hers, she basically putting it all on him was bit of a bitch move.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes