4.20 star(s) 47 Votes

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Yeah, that's another one that bugged the shit out of me. He would have had 3 to 4 combat tours in his 12 years in, yet no martial arts training? Not very likely.
I'd worked on an Army Air Field for 13 years (flight sim tech) and we had troops using the field behind our building to train/practice martial arts. Not even ground pounders and they did it.
View attachment 1959387
I can only say that more will be revealed about this in act 2.

Here you have caught an error from script to code. There is a 'more' missing. You are correct that no training at all is wrong, act 2 has a pretty large brawl.
You may never like it but cheers for the catch

Kreblin12

Aug 22, 2018
The redhead is cute, but this v0.1 is basically just an overlong intro.
I don't expect a sex scene every 2 minutes, but some more teasing and sexual tension. There was almost nothing here.

Reactions: stravarovisk

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
I never understood why someone would make a game work on Linux and not on Mac.
Especially because Mac OS is derived from Linux and BeOS.
With a little effort, all the Linux codes work on MacOS
And that there is rather 30 % of personal machine in the world under Linux in the world.

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
Well written, interesting story and good quality images.
That being said, the prologue with the fights almost turned me off. I didn't really understand anything and I don't really see what it adds to the story that follows. It's a military, ok, but was it necessary to spend so much time on it?

Anyway. It's the kind of game I want to follow.
So let's get to work, dev!

Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Needs to let us change the MC name, rough as guts, English is hard, it is times like this I hate my cock and its love of gingers.

Reactions: Ludvinae

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
the good news for dev is this game is apparently a hobby so no need to change the story in the attempt to grab money.

the bad news is if he does intend to make some money off this the lack of sex scenes and choices is a negative. i mean the story had me intrigued. but the lack of interaction does get kind of boring pretty quick.

but it has a redhead so thats always a plus.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Little Regina v0.1d

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I can only say that more will be revealed about this in act 2.

Here you have caught an error from script to code. There is a 'more' missing. You are correct that no training at all is wrong, act 2 has a pretty large brawl.
You may never like it but cheers for the catch
what can we expect for future tags will it be harem will it have ntr/sharing/swinging of anykind?

Reactions: battali0n

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
so i thought people where being excesive complaining about ranks and generlar army info but there is alot in just the first few scenes that is a little too wrong imo. that said with a little research they are very easy to fix.

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
so i thought people where being excesive complaining about ranks and generlar army info but there is alot in just the first few scenes that is a little too wrong imo. that said with a little research they are very easy to fix.
What specifically stood out to you.
I have made changes but It be great to know if i caught the worst of it.
I am working on a final 0.1 release with better spelling and americanised vocabulary.
Re-render of some partial scenes.

As for those tags
No harem and no sharing

• Sad
Reactions: Rockero_69

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
eh..........
how many LIs will there be available?
I reckon the redhead is one of them.
At it's bare bones the relationship template for the 3 primaries is similar to that seen in 'Life with Mary' and 'Triangle'

Reactions: TheSidewinder
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes