4.20 star(s) 47 Votes

Dudeiam59

Jan 4, 2018
EchoFoxtrot

Well, some people thought the blonde was great but the redhead needed work. Some think the lack of choices or sex was a negative. When it comes down to it, Make the game you want. I thought the blonde's shoulders were to wide and I hate tattoos, but the redhead was great. Your message that choices will be few but have a larger impact made me ponder the penny or pound question for a considerable time, I went for penny and hope to see a big difference in some future replay. As for the sex, most people agree the story is good and my hand strayed away from my package to focus more intently on the story. Lol

Make your own story, and if you changes things because you want to, great.

altmas66

May 4, 2020
Don't change anything. The little redhead is the cutest. I'm not from usa so I don't know about army stuff. I Ike very much the game and looking for the next release. Thank you so much!

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I really loved the story! My only complaint is that I couldn't rename the MC. The redhead is sweet. only thing is that she looks a little pale in some scenes. So for me is this something between 4 to 5* so far. Keep up the good work Dev! (y)
:devilish:

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Spelling is fine? Not hardly.

===============

The military intro gave me a headache before the fight even started. You really need to study up on how the military ranking system works. Nobody goes straight from an academy into the Army without having to first go through basic training. Once they graduate basic they will be either a Private or, if they're outstanding enough, a PFC. Getting up to Corporal will take anywhere from 2-3 years minimum if they graduate as a PFC.

I made it as far as the robbery and had to quit. Sorry, dev, but just too cringe for me.
Actually you can be promoted to corporal with as little as 18 months of service. As long as you know your shit and basically prove yourself.

After my first tour of duty I was already an e-4 and well on my way to e-5. Yeah he might have a few mistakes in his story but it's not bad. Also EchoFoxtrot when you get a new android phone and insert the old Sim you keep your number so Akiko would have known it was him calling not an unknown number. But good work nonetheless. Once the next release is out I'll sub you on patreon

Last edited:

ProtDan

Nov 27, 2019
So I browsed the thread and didn't find a definitive answer, yes it ain't a harem but are any type of romantic or sexual interactions forced with the loli? Obviously you can't avoid her if she's one of the main characters but can you avoid perving on her? Is any type of romance avoidable with her?

Me͜͡xxy

Oct 17, 2022
Little Regina [v0.15] [EchoFoxtrot] Compressed

Compressed Win/Linux : ,
Original Size (718 MB) / Compressed Size (192 MB)

Compressed Mac : ,
Compressed Size (178 MB)

* Untested Mac Version

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
So I browsed the thread and didn't find a definitive answer, yes it ain't a harem but are any type of romantic or sexual interactions forced with the loli? Obviously you can't avoid her if she's one of the main characters but can you avoid perving on her? Is any type of romance avoidable with her?
From what I've gathered, there's no harem. 3 LIs (Jessie, the loli/redhead. Christa, the Amazonian cop, and I'm not quite sure who the third is yet or if they've even been introduced.). So far, there's nothing forced sexually (outside of the beginning, but it's relevant to the story.) with Jessie or any other main LI, and I don't imagine there will be.

Best to let the dev himself answer, though.

Reactions: ProtDan

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
As the story is planned right now, no you can't avoid Jessie.

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
As in, you can't avoid romantic/sexual interactions with her? Because not being to avoid her completely is understandable if she's part of the story.
I hadn't considered making her romance optional. While it could be done. I think it would feel there was pieces missing when we get into the later half.

I had considered making an option to remove all sexual encounters but that would still leave all the other parts

• Sad
Reactions: qaywsx

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
My hope is to produce an update every month if can in the winter months anyway. Public updates will trail the patreon releases. It's my first vn and first update so it hard to know exactly.
Good to hear you enjoyed it (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Deadmanvs1

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
Keeping an eye on this, but don't set an update schedule like that saying ( Public updates will trail the patreon releases by 2 weeks probably ) The first time you miss a date they will cry about it. Just leave it open with no set schedule or say every few months. This takes the pressure off you and leaves it open so your not rushed.

Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Keeping an eye on this, but don't set an update schedule like that saying ( Public updates will trail the patreon releases by 2 weeks probably ) The first time you miss a date they will cry about it. Just leave it open with no set schedule or say every few months. This takes the pressure off you and leaves it open so your not rushed.
You're probably right pal :sneaky:

Rare77

Mar 19, 2021
I like this VN so far: a badass MC, Jessie is adorable, Christa (Ivan Drago's grandaughter :ROFLMAO: ) is hot as hell, and an interesting story... I loved Charlotte Lloyd's poster and Loki's POV. Good job EchoFoxtrot, keep it up!

Jamers

Aug 3, 2020
Spelling is fine? Not hardly.

===============

The military intro gave me a headache before the fight even started. You really need to study up on how the military ranking system works. Nobody goes straight from an academy into the Army without having to first go through basic training. Once they graduate basic they will be either a Private or, if they're outstanding enough, a PFC. Getting up to Corporal will take anywhere from 2-3 years minimum if they graduate as a PFC.

I made it as far as the robbery and had to quit. Sorry, dev, but just too cringe for me.
THis depends on which country you are in. Some countries and schools have a requirement that you serve three years before a certain age. In those places the basic training can be done over the breaks in the year so you could graduate and have that taken care of. Also if you excell you will get noticed and promoted sooner, say 2 years to Corporal and 2 more to Master Corporal and then 5 to Seargent. Yeah, different ranking system then what the USA uses but that's because there are what....209 countries in the world? something like that. Also the City Regina is the captial of the Canadian provence called Saskatchewan, I do not know where "Little Regina" is located.

Anyways, Nice looking renders, I will be interested to see where this is at in lets say a year from now.
Cheers

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes