4.20 star(s) 47 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Little Regina [v0.15] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 191mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

mythlock

Jun 1, 2017
hey man, great game so far, liking the redhead(not enough of them out there, or as cute). not much on the sexual content but got to say when i started getting into it i didnt mind all that much, was more of a story i would read in a book instead of a adult game. So far im hooked on the story and want to see where this goes. I do like the girls so far, some not so much but the main girls, the redhead, cop, best friend, the cute asian FBI/stepsister? and some of the soccer girls. hope in the future of the game there will be more adult content, and that there will be harem aspect with out the girls fighting over the mc, well as far as getting mad he is getting with them all.(hoping you will add a cute short tomboyish girl, just my personal preference)
so far my ratings would be
9/10 for story
7/10 for the look of the girls
8/10 for personalities
6/10 for the cat(i see this being very funny for this game going forward or some weird cool plot twist or something)
1/10 for sexual content
over all i give this a good 8/10 overall and thats saying something with basically no sexual content in the game so far.

Reactions: Envoye

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
EchoFoxtrot
"At it's bare bones the relationship template for the 3 primaries is similar to that seen in 'Life with Mary' and 'Triangle' "

So "throuple" path is optional?
Can we get a solo route for Li like jessie?

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Aren't they in Cali? Why is the wheel on the right side?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just because it takes place in California doesn't mean the vehicle itself is from within the US. As long as you're on the right side of the road and it's street legal, the US doesn't what you drive - foreign or not.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
really nice game ..... pretty awesome story also ..... i don't get the title tho ...... Little Regina ?

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Wow...nitpickers still being pettifogging about the ranks. In a work of fiction.

The dev should have made the protagonist's military rank corporal captain. ;)

How does someone dare to create a DAZ asset of a british Land Rover with right-hand drive.
The nerve of some people!!!!

Even worse are only people who then use an asset that was obviously intended
to be used in british themed DAZ projects ONLY and puts them into a DAZ project
that clearly is based in a left-hand drive country!

The nerve of some people²!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I really like the ending render of this update:

View attachment LR.webp
(y)

I am however still appalled by calling football soccer. Only illiterate philistines do that! ;):devilish:
I like the skorts though.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
View attachment 2121448

Kinda destroys the immersion, though.
Yeah. Just messing with the anal ones. Though if they really were that picky they'd know that it's okay to drive that vehicle in the US. Even in Canada, we got a whole lot of right-hand drive vehicles. And that looks like a classic defender. Some people would pay a lot of money here in BC for one imported straight from UK. And would pay even more to restore it.

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
Yeah. Just messing with the anal ones. Though if they really were that picky they'd know that it's okay to drive that vehicle in the US. Even in Canada, we got a whole lot of right-hand drive vehicles. And that looks like a classic defender. Some people would pay a lot of money here in BC for one imported straight from UK. And would pay even more to restore it.
Yeah us has lots of sports cars that are right-hand drivers

Reactions: Vollezar

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Spelling is fine? Not hardly.

===============

The military intro gave me a headache before the fight even started. You really need to study up on how the military ranking system works. Nobody goes straight from an academy into the Army without having to first go through basic training. Once they graduate basic they will be either a Private or, if they're outstanding enough, a PFC. Getting up to Corporal will take anywhere from 2-3 years minimum if they graduate as a PFC.

I made it as far as the robbery and had to quit. Sorry, dev, but just too cringe for me.
It's almost as if there is more then one military in the world, and most of them aren't the US.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Unfortunately, this asset only has the U.K setup. I tried some workarounds but I had to just use it as is.
No problem it was just strange. The dude has been in several tours around the world. Just make him say he bought the car during his time training with the SAS or something like that.
Calm your tits, nobody was being anal about anything. It was just a question, Jesus Christ.
Just because it takes place in California doesn't mean the vehicle itself is from within the US. As long as you're on the right side of the road and it's street legal, the US doesn't what you drive - foreign or not.
I know, but there is no explanation in game so it was strange to see the wheel in the right.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Vollezar

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
I liked the update. Felt a bit short after the initial release, but still.

The people in there act naturally, dialogues are good too.

The story is interesting and plausible.

I will follow that one further on.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes