4.20 star(s) 47 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i have v.15 ,,, then saw this and thought wait a minute ... did i miss alot of versions .... nope ... sooo .. how do you jump from 15 to 21 ...... please don't say its magic and your just fooling me .... :LOL:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
DAZ has a lot of freckle skins for characters. Most are not as... aggressive. But I assume the dev was going for this look.

Question, is the Sheriff lady and the soccer girl mother and daughter? I get the impression they arn't.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Question, is the Sheriff lady and the soccer girl mother and daughter? I get the impression they arn't.
They aren't. Just close friends (though maybe something of a mother figure for the 'soccer girl').

Reactions: strenif

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Nobody. It's a scene at the beginning. None of the main LIs are prostituting.
The Dev/Mods should add a note to the Dev/Genre notes cause I think I've visited this game 10 times in the past and each time I come in saying "Prostitution? Love Interests?!" only to figure out the old info that none of them are being Prostituted.

EchoFoxtrot I think you should definitely add some kind of note, otherwise people will keep asking.

Reactions: Chronos7

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
The Dev/Mods should add a note to the Dev/Genre notes cause I think I've visited this game 10 times in the past and each time I come in saying "Prostitution? Love Interests?!" only to figure out the old info that none of them are being Prostituted.
Even if they put that note there, haven't all those NTR thread wars told you that nobody's going to read it?

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Hello again! Giving this another go, and I've got some feedback.

First, I very much appreciate the changes you've made to the opening scenes of the game. Glad you could take the criticism and adapt. It sounds a lot more accurate to real jargon than the first attempt. There are still a few minor discrepancies, but you fixed the vast majority of it, so a bit thumbs up there.

You still have a few minor issues to address, most of them spelling mistakes and some inconsistencies in your use of the narrative voice. I did catch a couple of factual discrepancies, though, that I wanted to mention: first, "Zulu time" is a specific time zone, more appropriately known as UTC. If they're in California, then they cannot also be in Zulu time, as it's an entirely different time zone. Edit: just to clarify, what the nurse should have said was "military time," not "Zulu time." (And going back, I now see that Jack actually thinks about her not understanding Zulu time. I missed that the first time.)

Speaking of California, there is no statewide sheriff. Sheriffs work on the county level. While there are some state-level law enforcement agencies, it would be really unlikely they'd be involved in a local investigation unless it touched on a broader, statewide investigation. It's an easy fix here: just change the mention of the "chief of the California Sheriffs' department" to "the Sheriff of Suchandsuch County." (That's another minor correction: Sheriff's (singular possessive, not plural) departments don't have chiefs, they have Sheriffs.)

Another thing: a soldier's records, specifically the DD214 (form that details a servicemember's units, schools, and awards when they ETS [end time in service]), are public record, and are maintained by the National Personnel Records Center (NPRC), not the Department of Defense. While some records might be classified, a DD214 would not be (though information might be missing). The details of a Medal of Honor award are also public, with the language actually listed on the award being easily available for every single MoH awardee. The MoH is a big fucking deal. I get that it's touched on lightly, but the fact that Jack has received one should have lent him significant credence and leeway from law enforcement, especially considering how many LEOs are also veterans.

Since MC is a veteran, and a MoH winner, you really need to make sure you understand what the benefits of having a MoH are, and what comes with being a disabled veteran (and Jack is absolutely a disabled veteran with the level of wounds he took in combat; disabled doesn't automatically mean "crippled"). For instance, any future involvement with medical should be at a VA hospital, not a civilian one, as his care at a VA hospital would be 100% covered.

MC would also likely have an income between $3,500-5,000 a month from his MoH and from disability, depend on his disability rating. He's allowed to use what's called "Space A" travel via military flights for free. He has access to MWR and lodging on all US bases (and of course commissary and PX privileges). And his children (including adopted) would be accepted into any U.S. military academy as long as they qualify (not needing a sponsor). Plus a bunch of other stuff that you can check for yourself, but that likely wouldn't matter for your story.

I think I'll end it there with the infodump. I will say, I appreciate the time taken to try to make this as realistic as possible in certain aspects, even if it misses the mark sometimes on the details. Keep up the solid work!

Last edited:

Maevos

May 4, 2019
This is a solid game with a wholesome story but it's also bittersweet because you can't evade the law after committing so many murders, they are going to catch up to him in the end.

What exactly is wrong with the MC sexually? Is it just a psychological thing? Akiko mentions new equipment and he had some trouble with Aurora so that got me wondering. One of the torture scenes shows castration too.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Holy cow that was rather dark with dealing with the Mike character
the torture flashbacks and all the talk about methods of body disposals
!

I might be a bit scared of you EchoFoxtrot! :ROFLMAO:

And add to that all the mysogynic abusive limp dicks like Christa's prof,
Amira's cousins, cutiepie's stalker, the whole reason why the MC is out
there in Little Regina...you are painting quite the dark world there!

Stark contrast to the cuteness of Jessie.

Oh and the Loki view was great again. Big ass sabertooth tiger
laying legs up on the couch. :LOL: I really like that part of your work.

But who the hell comes up with idea of rendering a cat with an ahego face?!?! :ROFLMAO:
Not quite sure yet wether that is genius or disturbing! :p
I liked it nonetheless! Unique idea. (y)

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Holy cow that was rather dark with dealing with the Mike character
the torture flashbacks and all the talk about methods of body disposals
!

I might be a bit scared of you EchoFoxtrot! :ROFLMAO:

And add to that all the mysogynic abusive limp dicks like Christa's prof,
Amira's cousins, cutiepie's stalker, the whole reason why the MC is out
there in Little Regina...you are painting quite the dark world there!

Stark contrast to the cuteness of Jessie.

Oh and the Loki view was great again. Big ass sabertooth tiger
laying legs up on the couch. :LOL: I really like that part of your work.

But who the hell comes up with idea of rendering a cat with an ahego face?!?! :ROFLMAO:
Not quite sure yet wether that is genius or disturbing! :p
I liked it nonetheless! Unique idea. (y)
:ROFLMAO: Oh man

Maybe I qualify for the ahego tag :cool:

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
This is a solid game with a wholesome story but it's also bittersweet because you can't evade the law after committing so many murders, they are going to catch up to him in the end.

What exactly is wrong with the MC sexually? Is it just a psychological thing? Akiko mentions new equipment and he had some trouble with Aurora so that got me wondering. One of the torture scenes shows castration too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Little Regina [v0.42-3] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 456mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes