4.20 star(s) 47 Votes

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Please help me here. I downloaded the 0.21 version but itseems I already have that version downloaded in October. What am I missing?
Sounds like you got 0.21 early from patreon but the next update isn't far away

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Sounds like you got 0.21 early from patreon but the next update isn't far away
Played ver 0.21 and did Christa scene, so I have a doubt about future tags that aren't here. Is gonna be a Harem type game, pick one girl or what can we expect in terms of relationships with the girls?

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Played ver 0.21 and did Christa scene, so I have a doubt about future tags that aren't here. Is gonna be a Harem type game, pick one girl or what can we expect in terms of relationships with the girls?
There will be a way to keep both yes. Your choice with Christa will impact events in the next chapter

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Um did I miss something, the only sex scene I have had was with cookie, who the fuck am I supposed to have fucked.

screenshot0001.png

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
EchoFoxtrot It's nearly 2023 and you still don't give us to option rename mc... Come on... It shouldn't be that hard especially on Renpy. You know why 99% of the western adult games let us rename the mc right? It helps with the immersion and it let us easier to put ourselves in mc's shoes. Also dialogue at especially on sex scenes are way hotter. By not allowing us to rename the mc you purposely make your game worse. And that's a fact not an opinion. Anyways good luck with the game I'm out

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
EchoFoxtrot It's nearly 2023 and you still don't give us to option rename mc... Come on... It shouldn't be that hard especially on Renpy. You know why 99% of the western adult games let us rename the mc right? It helps with the immersion and it let us easier to put ourselves in mc's shoes. Also dialogue at especially on sex scenes are way hotter. By not allowing us to rename the mc you purposely make your game worse. And that's a fact not an opinion. Anyways good luck with the game I'm out
It's on its way.

Edit: Just don't complain when you have to start over.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Acooma619

Juraj_SVK

Aug 21, 2018
Gotta say, love the game so far. Story is pretty intriguing, girls are all fun as well. And that Christa scene was great. Definitely keeping my eye on this one, can't wait for more

Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018

Renaming add. A restart is required!
A prompt will stop the skipping at the start of the new update

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tinuss and hermesh

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
There is a crap ton of errors in this update (0.31) for me anyways. I'll wait for a bug fix or the next update. I can't keep hitting Ignore. I like Visual novels, not text based. :cry:
You need to restart because the renaming code sorry

Reactions: Old Man Al

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It's no problem when you can skip content easily. As for the bugs that's what happens to games in development.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes