4.20 star(s) 47 Votes

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is a solid game with a wholesome story but it's also bittersweet because you can't evade the law after committing so many murders, they are going to catch up to him in the end.

What exactly is wrong with the MC sexually? Is it just a psychological thing? Akiko mentions new equipment and he had some trouble with Aurora so that got me wondering. One of the torture scenes shows castration too.
There are quite a few of those scenes. And some of them result in serious
mutilation like losing an eye, knees or a hand. And yet the main protagonist
got two eyes, two hands and is walking around.
I don't think that those
scenes are autobiographical.

Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

Maevos

May 4, 2019
I don't think that those
I think his mind might be torturing itself with things that didn't actually happen. Which is why I thought that perhaps his issue is psychological rather than physical. But Akiko's comment is quite peculiar.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
I don't think that those
Yeah but I don't think all the dreamscenes are from his memories like you said about the eye part, but I believe the
Maybe EchoFoxtrot wouldn't mind enlighten us about this ? :)

Last edited:

etool

Jun 14, 2021
liked this update, and am liking the story

dunno how this will play out, but am hoping for a throuple (yeah, I am greedy like that)

keep up the good work, Dev!!!!!!

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Yeah but I don't think all the dreamscenes are from his memories like you said about the eye part, but I believe the
Maybe EchoFoxtrot wouldn't mind enlighten us about this ? :)
In the next update, Episode 3 part 1. We hear a bit about that ;)

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Is it me, but is Christa's fairy neck tattoo from the TV show Disenchantment ? Regardless - it is an interesting fairy. Love this BTW.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Can you pretty please make the adorable little freckled-faced redhead cutie pie, your long-lost or missing daughter? Throwing in a little incest in there.

Reactions: Qui Gon

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
This is a mess. Has "prostitution" tag but can't be a pimp or such. Clearly at least one loli but no loli tag.
Shit game, ban the dev.
Pretty sure screenshots 6-7-8 have a prostitute in it.
Or is that not good enough for the prostitute tag.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Or is that not good enough for the prostitute tag.
It is. Just because an LI isn't a prostitute or can't be made to be one doesn't mean that tag isn't supposed to be there. There's a prostitute in the game, thus the tag - of which F95 mentions nothing of it having to be an LI.

But in true F95 fashion, people love to bitch about things that could be found out if they played it for five minutes. You know, like the 'loli' being old enough to be emancipated and live on her own? But dear god, the five minutes of waiting for something to download is excruciating!

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
This is a mess. Has "prostitution" tag but can't be a pimp or such. Clearly at least one loli but no loli tag.
Shit game, ban the dev.
It isn't a mess, your understanding of the tags is a mess, i suggest you read the tags to make your life easier in the forum.
  • Prostitution [The act of soliciting sex in exchange for money.]
  • Loli [Girls with undeveloped bodies in sexual situations. Read rule 7.]

On a different note, great update, loved the development with both girls, the assassination was pretty cool, loved that you gave us the option of leaving the fucker paralyzed or killing him, great touch.

Last edited:

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Whatever to the facepalm mafia. Games I like are different and my fave include female rape of male MC.

HanFrank

Jul 27, 2019
Please help me here. I downloaded the 0.21 version but itseems I already have that version downloaded in October. What am I missing?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
You have to tone down the amount of MC torture scenes. He was mindfucked and tortured during war, that's already clear and serves a purpose in the story, but as players we don't get much from those scenes. Maybe masochists get a hard on I don't know, but to me they seems repetitive fluff after the first flashback.
Don't get me wrong, I have no problems with violence and brutality but I prefer when the MC is the one fucking people up, literally and metaphorically :BootyTime:

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes