Ren'Py Abandoned Little Sister [v1.5] [Master Wuju]

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
the code is simple.I define there in which label he should change the text line
what I meant is, as more and more dialogue is added to the game, it may become increasingly harder. (depending on how much you have to change said dialogue), possibly to the point where you are basically rewriting the script for a scene. cause while it might be written in a simple way now, I doubt that will last with patreon overlords.

tarshack

May 15, 2018
One thing of note regarding the air hostess...

From what I understand, ALL air hostesses must meet a certain standard; clean, unmarked and absolutely NO tattoo's visible!!

The most they'll allow is earrings, a necklace and tastefully done makeup...

The one in here may be cute, but air lines would be forced to kick her out and blacklist her the moment they saw any sign of ink.
This is a fictional story however, but it does break the realism continuity

NOT true, some ink is allowed where and what varies on air carrier the main key is there are certain areas it is not allowed which would be high visibility areas and some do allow them visible up to a certain guideline again set by each individual carrier, also where they fly in and out of also affects the guidelines some countries and cultures tattoos are taboo period and forbidden based on religious reasons... but none the less were are talking a game so ink doesnt matter

Reactions: Penfold Mole

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
rf96 you forget to change the version number in the thread name and in the latest updates.It is 0.4 and not 0.3 :)

Reactions: rf96

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Had this on my list for a while, will give it a try now. Sad to see the incest patch is v0.3 only, but understandable since it's done by a modder and not the dev.

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
One thing of note regarding the air hostess...

From what I understand, ALL air hostesses must meet a certain standard; clean, unmarked and absolutely NO tattoo's visible!!

The most they'll allow is earrings, a necklace and tastefully done makeup...

The one in here may be cute, but air lines would be forced to kick her out and blacklist her the moment they saw any sign of ink.
This is a fictional story however, but it does break the realism continuity
This is 2020.....i'm sure that will all change very soon

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Had this on my list for a while, will give it a try now. Sad to see the incest patch is v0.3 only, but understandable since it's done by a modder and not the dev.
i don´t have the time to check the script files at the moment.If you found something let me know and i update the patch then

Reactions: Hartigan

taki⠀

Sep 2, 2020
trojan in 80% downloading (ESET IS Antivirus) fix this game! seems it was modified by someone, not by devs

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
This is 2020.....i'm sure that will all change very soon
As tarshack already responded, https://f95zone.to/threads/little-sister-v0-4-master-wuju.45362/post-4030122
Depends on the company, the countries and the culture there. There are no global standards about it. It's not like they're included to the international air traffic regulations, since they don't affect air traffic safety.
I'm sure you can meet an air hostess with visible tattoos somewhere. I'm not sure, but I may have seen one or two myself.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
As tarshack already responded, https://f95zone.to/threads/little-sister-v0-4-master-wuju.45362/post-4030122
Depends on the company, the countries and the culture there. There are no global standards about it. It's not like they're included to the international air traffic regulations, since they don't affect air traffic safety.
I'm sure you can meet an air hostess with visible tattoos somewhere. I'm not sure, but I may have seen one or two myself.
Tattoos and piercings

Most airlines do not allow any tattoos or piercings visible when the cabin crew are wearing their uniforms and most, such as BA, Emirates and Etihad, do not allow any visible tattoos to be covered with cosmetics, plasters or even jewellery, as cabin crew are expected to have “excellent personal presentation, style and image”, according to Etihad’s requirements.

“As all our uniform shirts are white, you will be required to wear an appropriate white undergarment if you have a tattoo on your upper body in the blue area so that your tattoo is in no way visible through the uniform shirt”, BA states.

Airlines require cabin crew to cover any visible tattoos when wearing their uniforms

Airlines require cabin crew to cover any visible tattoos when wearing their uniforms

“Tattoos on the feet are not permitted, as they cannot be concealed. All shoes must be of the classic court style, which leaves the top and side of the foot exposed. The maximum permitted hosiery density is 15 denier and does not cover up tattoos.

“You will be required to remove any items from your tongue for training and duty. Tattoos are not permitted on wrists. Watches must be of a discreet design with either a small silver or gold metal bracelet, or brown/black leather strap” the airline said.

Air Carriers also can dictate certain types of apparel not to be worn by passengers and can refuse to board those who do not comply.

View attachment tattoo-main.webp

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
This could be a good game if it wasnt a fucking point and click without hint system.

Cant understand why some Devs keep doing this.
My guess would be, and this is not meant to be snide or insulting, they are probably old school like me and grew up playing games like that. The kind that expected you to work and figure things out on your own instead of holding your hand and walking you directly to every action. Compare the original legend of Zelda (you must randomly bomb EVERY INCH of rock to find the next dungeon entrance, btw you can only carry 8-12 bombs at a time) to any modern Zelda game except Breath Of the Wild. The return to true exploration was exactly what many of us loved about BOtW for that very reason.

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes