Ren'Py Abandoned Little Sister [v1.5] [Master Wuju]

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
I only found 1 dream with 2 animations of that dream and the crash. How do you find the 2nd dream and what and who was it about?
What I meant is 2 different animations in the dream, one part when she is barely getting it and one part when she is deepthroating

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
What I meant is 2 different animations in the dream, one part when she is barely getting it and one part when she is deepthroating
Thanks. Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything. Gonna give this one a chance so will watch it for a bit. The animations and images quality keeps me around even though I am not a big fan of what could be a sex fest game. I prefer a good story.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Is this a Big Brother remake? same models and "Max"

Edit: looks at the tags, no sandbox no mobile gaming and no point and lick.. sweet!, download, played the game, sees sandbox and point and click. FUCK ME.. refreshes the page. "Sandbox" tags pops up. SIGH...
Don't understand why anyone would add a sanbox/pointandlick that has 0 hints or list of things to do.

Last edited:

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Oh! Max Lisa and Olivia... "Here we go again" used to be one of my favourite songs and used to bring happy things. Miss those times.

EDIT:
Aaaaaand delete, models look good though, but too short and too stupid.

Last edited:

tarshack

May 15, 2018
hey guys,
i would tell you that i have "update" the incest patch.Actualy i only need to change 1 label for the sentence there.The rest looks like it should work.Have fun with it
incest mod to 4 or 5 minutes of play that doesnt even have sex with his sister sounds like a waste of time in my honest opnion , but then again i probably took all of 10 seconds to write seeing how little content there is. but we can hope maybe he will release a viable content one of these and make the brther look more the age he is supposed to be not like a 12 year old..... so keep that incest patch handy it may be useful sometime in a few years with how the dev is releasing stuff

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
26 patrons?
I felt this game had potential in the start, but I feel now that the progress is way to slow to gain more patrons which will prevent dev to hire people to help him/her which will mean game most likely will be abandon later on :(

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
pretty sad you know its bad when "indecent desires" has more content than this game just saying

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
Do you have a walkthrough? I really don't know what to do after Kira offers MC a room. Everything seems to be "in development".

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Do you have a walkthrough? I really don't know what to do after Kira offers MC a room. Everything seems to be "in development".
All you need is a room key card. Ruby comes into the room when MC is talking to Kira and offers a key card. Kira kicks Ruby out w/o leaving key card. Exit Kira's room and try to enter. Message comes up saying you need key card. Click on "go back" button which takes you to front desk. Click on Ruby who will then give you a key card. Click on inventory button and click on key card. Key card will show a blue border which activates it. You can now enter Kira's room anytime.

There is no reason to have a walkthrough for this game at this time.

Reactions: fugazi666

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Sorry but it needs something to help as I said before after finding nothing other than BED I gave up so some hint or guide IS needed
Yeah, this game is so confusing, don't know what to do, or when to do it, and that's IF you can find anyone in the game to see any content, other than that it just seems to be Sleep, roam, find nothing, sleep, yada yada

Reactions: juan palote

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
there's really nothing to be confused. once you have the keycard to kira's room and are able to roam around the whole of the apartment, just do that and take a nap (or full sleep) to progress the time and you'll meet someone to interact with.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
there's really nothing to be confused. once you have the keycard to kira's room and are able to roam around the whole of the apartment, just do that and take a nap (or full sleep) to progress the time and you'll meet someone to interact with.
Easily said IF you can get the KEY CARD But can't find any body or a key card!

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
how you get the keycard has been explained in the previous page by ut1stgear1. basically you have to roam around the place, including the reception desk, to get it.

Easily said IF you can get the KEY CARD But can't find any body or a key card!

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
All you need is a room key card. Ruby comes into the room when MC is talking to Kira and offers a key card. Kira kicks Ruby out w/o leaving key card. Exit Kira's room and try to enter. Message comes up saying you need key card. Click on "go back" button which takes you to front desk. Click on Ruby who will then give you a key card. Click on inventory button and click on key card. Key card will show a blue border which activates it. You can now enter Kira's room anytime.

There is no reason to have a walkthrough for this game at this time.
"All you need is a room key card". Easily said but with NO Ruby or Kira what then? If you can't find anybody?

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes