Ren'Py Abandoned Little Sister [v1.5] [Master Wuju]

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
So many of these bad BB rip-offs have caused me to lose any attraction had had towards the female characters. Now they seem sort of meh to me.

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Here is my unofficial android port of Little Sister - v0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can set Text Box Opacity and Text Size to your liking.

Join my

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
I think the game is very good, at least I would like to be able to say that. I really like the idea behind the game! But so far the game is super one-sided. And the events drag on. That means that a conversation is held and then you can't do anything until the next day. Everything is in development. Besides, I am more interested in Lisa & Co. for example. The events are also not the most. Especially when I consider that this is already the 3 update. At this rate of speed the game will be ready for a test run in 3 years.
Great idea. Nice implementation but what is offered so far is unfortunately a total disaster.
Nevertheless I keep an eye on it because I like the idea!

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I dont get it, whats the point of the "freeroam"?

It makes no sense on this kind of games, why some people insist on it? Just to make the game seems longer when in reality isnt?

Reactions: MGazer

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So two things
1st: the incest patch should be added to the thread.
2nd: if the patch is a one time thing then the incest tag should be removed. why? the title little sister is misleading, it doesn't refer to lisa (despite her being on the art) it refers to olivia, the "little sister" that leaves home to live with her best friends, max and lisa, no where does it say they are related, and kira is "your fav kira." not "your fav aunt." so yeah, game needs patch for the tag to be valid. (which there currently is a page back)

monroe I assume this is specific to you since you are the one in control of le thread. (afaik)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
So two things
1st: the incest patch should be added to the thread.
2nd: if the patch is a one time thing then the incest tag should be removed. why? the title little sister is misleading, it doesn't refer to lisa (despite her being on the art) it refers to olivia, the "little sister" that leaves home to live with her best friends, max and lisa, no where does it say they are related, and kira is "your fav kira." not "your fav aunt." so yeah, game needs patch for the tag to be valid. (which there currently is a page back)

monroe I assume this is specific to you since you are the one in control of le thread. (afaik)
To first: i think you mean the op because the patch is in this thread :p
and to the second: actualy i´m not a guy who will likes for "my work" but when an patch has only become 1 like from the user Freak On A Leash nobody else then it looks like that nobody has interst but maybe that was caused that the patch was not linked in the op but on the other side the patch is 1 page back so maybe the most people see it.At least the people who post after my post with the patch.But the funny think is that the patch is on svscomics

Last edited:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Wait, there is an incest patch?
and to the second: actualy i´m not a guy who will likes for "my work" but when an patch has only become 1 like from the user Freak On A Leash nobody else then it looks like that nobody has interst but maybe that was caused that the patch was not linked in the op but on the other side the patch is 1 page back so maybe the most people see it.At least the people who post after my post with the patch.But the funny think is that the patch is on svscomics
I didnt know there was one

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Fair, although I personally don't expect you to keep it up to date, because having had a peek at your patch, it seems like you have to pretty much rewrite the script which can get very complicated very fast if it isn't supported in some way by the actual dev. (i.e. they make it easy to patch). Hence I still think the incest tag should be removed, maybe not until it is updated to a newer unpatched version though.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Fair, although I personally don't expect you to keep it up to date, because having had a peek at your patch, it seems like you have to pretty much rewrite the script which can get very complicated very fast if it isn't supported in some way by the actual dev. (i.e. they make it easy to patch). Hence I still think the incest tag should be removed, maybe not until it is updated to a newer unpatched version though.
the code is simple.I define there in which label he should change the text line

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes