Ren'Py Abandoned Little Sister [v1.5] [Master Wuju]

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Lol this game... why the Dev is even trying anymore? One year and 3 scenes, you finish the gam in 45 seconds if you read any dialog twice.... really Dev... why are you still trying?
:unsure: Or you could, you know, not shit on a dev whom we know nothing about. Maybe they do this as a hobby. Maybe they only have two hours of spare time per week and it'll take them ten years to finish. So what? You act as if you had some right to free content to your conditions.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

tarshack

May 15, 2018
Instructions for updating "Little Sister"

1. Download the last version of "Big Brother" and extract all the image files.
2. Open script.rpy and write a new story.
3. Shuffle in some "Big Brother" images to complement what you've written.

Voilà! You've updated "Little Sister"!

:cool:
even that update style would have more tripple the content and take 1/4 the time

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
:unsure: Or you could, you know, not shit on a dev whom we know nothing about. Maybe they do this as a hobby. Maybe they only have two hours of spare time per week and it'll take them ten years to finish. So what? You act as if you had some right to free content to your conditions.
. . . just making a joke. I almost never play a Ren'Py game without Developer Mode enabled, and the script files open. It's rare that I *don't* modify a story to suit my own personal preferences.

People were whining about lack of progress. I suggested a way to "speed up the process". If I insulted you, I'm sorry . . . sure didn't mean to.

(oops, thought your comment was aimed at me . . . my bad)

mr.rooter

Jun 3, 2017
Regardless if they do this as a hobby or not, they shouldn't continue releasing updates (that hes getting paid for) with absolutely no additional scenes. This is milking at its finest. A trash cash grab. But yea, keep supporting him.

Reactions: anon8525

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
So, can you tell me if I have reached the 0.5 end?
Situation:
- Olivia sitting on bed on morning
- Will try to prove Lisa we were drugged, leaving her with doubts.
- Fucked Kira after taking her panties back.
- Asked Kira to talk to Nova about Ruby.
- Police slut woman thinks we are idiota after first visit to station.

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
After trying this I'm left with mixed feelings about it. I feel like the only one who you are ever going to get with is Kira.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not trying to hate or anything like that but it just that the title seems to be misleading at this point. The animations are really good but the un-natural movement triggers my vertigo a little so I can's spend as much time enjoying them as I would like. I am curious to see how the story is going to develop but maybe try to steer it in a direction more consistent with the title from here.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
hey guys,
here is the incest patch for the version 0.4a. Have fun with it
Install guide: extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is)
Edit 05.02.2021: I don´t need to update the mod for the version 0.5
Please, updated for : Little Sister [v0.6] !
THANK YOU in advance...

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
never played big brother, but it seems like all the fcking worlds has played that game xd
more like "seems that all the fucking world have tried to get money using that game as reference".

the amount of games that are more or less a copy of big brother is absurdly high. from the perfect copycat, to the "change chars but keep the story" all the way down to the "i make my own game but include by an extreme coinsidence the exact same chars as in BB with exact same names to them, what a coinsidence?!"

wulfy1

Aug 27, 2017
more like "seems that all the fucking world have tried to get money using that game as reference".

the amount of games that are more or less a copy of big brother is absurdly high. from the perfect copycat, to the "change chars but keep the story" all the way down to the "i make my own game but include by an extreme coinsidence the exact same chars as in BB with exact same names to them, what a coinsidence?!"
The irony is that BB was "the suck", without mods. DarkSilver has talent, no doubt, but the framework of the game was kind of a grindfest clusterfuck, not to mention the inability to shuck Eric from the scene without mods. Though, I have to admit that the character "Eric" has been pretty pervasive in terms of the consummate NTR villain. Perhaps that is DarkSilver's true legacy to this genre. I have seen so many games that have no connection to DarkSilver or BB that have some thinly veiled reference to Eric that I have to believe that it is a valid contribution. In my opinion, BB is like a distance memory that is much better upon reflection, than it is actually experiencing it.

~Drunk_Wulf

Reactions: Hysni and Jstforme
1.50 star(s) 52 Votes