Ren'Py Abandoned Little Sister [v1.5] [Master Wuju]

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
after so many months of waiting for new content, I can only say one thing

don't do anything by force if you can't do it.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
One thing of note regarding the air hostess...

From what I understand, ALL air hostesses must meet a certain standard; clean, unmarked and absolutely NO tattoo's visible!!

The most they'll allow is earrings, a necklace and tastefully done makeup...

The one in here may be cute, but air lines would be forced to kick her out and blacklist her the moment they saw any sign of ink.
Are you from the US? Because here in Europe it sure as shit isn't like that. In fact, denying tattoos in any non-uniformed *government* service is a violation of the declaration of Human Rights...

Reactions: bstr2k2

RasherX

Dec 22, 2017
Lol this game... why the Dev is even trying anymore? One year and 3 scenes, you finish the gam in 45 seconds if you read any dialog twice.... really Dev... why are you still trying?

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
Lol this game... why the Dev is even trying anymore? One year and 3 scenes, you finish the gam in 45 seconds if you read any dialog twice.... really Dev... why are you still trying?
problem is, that lazy dev is doing shit.
i mean , he has nice characters why doesn´t he make sth out of that game.
he could be raking thousands of well earned bucks if he did deliver good story and sufficient content.

... think i need a signature... like "spoiled by Killer7 or sth along those lines ...

OldschoolAndy1965

Nov 16, 2019
Hello, Fans of "Little Sister"

I'm working on an extension in German for "Little Sister" (currently at version 0.5)

Little Sister 001.jpg

I'm trying to get it done asap.

A download of the finished version is currently only available from MEGA.

I'm trying to hurry ;)

I hope you enjoy it

==================================
Visit me on PATREON :

Last edited:

popo25

Jan 2, 2019
What Kind of Finished Version? Without content, the translation into german will not help either. And what is there in terms of content even I understand even though I can only speak a few bits of English

ps. come from germany

OldschoolAndy1965

Nov 16, 2019
What Kind of Finished Version? Without content, the translation into german will not help either. And what is there in terms of content even I understand even though I can only speak a few bits of English

ps. come from germany

"finished version" means when the translation of the current version is ready.
("finished version" bedeutet, wenn die Übersetzung der aktuellen Version 0.5 fertig ist. Der Screenshot ist nur eine Vorschau.)

Reactions: popo25

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Are you from the US? Because here in Europe it sure as shit isn't like that. In fact, denying tattoos in any non-uniformed *government* service is a violation of the declaration of Human Rights...
People have the right to choose whether or not they tattoo their bodies. Other people have the right not to hire them if those tattoos do not fit in with their business model. These days, we see a lot of "my rights will be upheld while yours will not." That is the epitome of injustice.

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
Instructions for updating "Little Sister"

1. Download the last version of "Big Brother" and extract all the image files.
2. Open script.rpy and write a new story.
3. Shuffle in some "Big Brother" images to complement what you've written.

Voilà! You've updated "Little Sister"!

:cool:

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
This blowjob was simply amazing, had the animation here had cum leak from her mouth after he blew his load, it would have been perfection :)

+1 (y)

Untitled.png

Reactions: Valronn

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Ok so besides the admittedly excellent animations with Kira what progress has been done?

There is no quest log or journal so I am pawing around in the dark but I think I need to find the stewardess which is a friend of Kiras and there is something going on with purple haired reception girl. Olivia is having issues but that is at least clearly marked as in development.

I really want to like this game but it seems like there is no progress in months and the sparse UI is honestly unacceptable for a game that requires chasing down characters to interact with them.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Yes and no. In Germany there have been quite some rulings on that and it's always about a balance of ones personal rights and the employer's directive authority. Speaking about jobs like bank teller, they cannot deny you having a small non-political, non-religious, incontroversial tattoo say on your wrist. They can legaly deny you striking facial tattoos or visible political/religious tattoos or wearing a green mohawk depending on your position. You work in a back office? Tattoo away, no problem, just don't expect to be promoted to any kind of job that has customer contacts. (Except if you're working for a tattoo promotion agency, of course. It all comes down to the circumstances of the individual case.)

Also Melissa is as much a stewardess as Kira is a nun - as we all have learned in the game.

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 52 Votes