Ren'Py Abandoned Little Sister [v1.5] [Master Wuju]

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Yeah whats new? there was a new talking scene with Olivia in the morning but thats all I could find :D for me nothing new really happens every time this game gets updated :D and I tried starting over last time, but still nothing...

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
:D for me nothing new really happens every time this game gets updated :D and I tried starting over last time, but still nothing...
same problem haha

Everything stays 'under construction'.
Jeb i thought the same
oh ok good to know that the characters are again actually not really related except with the obligatory incest patch
BAM THX destroy the imagination XD... *sniff*

What should i say more ....

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Though, I have to admit that the character "Eric" has been pretty pervasive in terms of the consummate NTR villain. Perhaps that is DarkSilver's true legacy to this genre.
It is to me. I measure NTR in "Erics", from 0.1 Erics - which is technically NTR, but only somewhat of a minor annoyance - to 1.0 Erics, which is full-blown, jealousy inducing NTR.

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
The only thing I could find is the "Sleeps" (does he mean a dream by this?!) scene with Lisa...

Added that game to ignored threads.... great option to not give in and try it again and again

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
not to mention the inability to shuck Eric from the scene without mods.
there's not just one but two ways to get rid of eric without mods in BB.

Though, I have to admit that the character "Eric" has been pretty pervasive in terms of the consummate NTR villain. Perhaps that is DarkSilver's true legacy to this genre.
you're very probably right. it definitely isn't any of the other stuff, which he copied from literally thousands of incest house VNs done before BB. I don't know why people keep thinking BB is the one starting this genre...

camoway

May 15, 2017
I love this game but it's like the size of a half done intro. I hope some content gets added at some point.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Haven't checked back in two updates. Does it have actual content yet? Or does each update only add 1-2 minutes like the previous ones had done?

Reactions: Takkertje

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
It's a Slonique copycat, almost unplayable and certainly not enjoyable without a walkthrough, VERY little content when updating and making it sound as if we get a great game.

Well no more, i got caught replaying this game thinking it as changed for the better and i think it went the other way and got worst, deleting this game and may i be struck by lightning if i ever think of retrying this game again.

Pirata

Jun 11, 2017
Like they say time is money and this is a huge waste of both, without a journal I feel like a blind man trying to find the only chick in a crowd of smelly ugly dudes I really dont like it, and feel like this is another of those games where the person that made it made a few good scenes to milk his patrons with false promises of more.
I believe in second chances though so I will give this a try in a year if it still has no journal I am done with it for good.

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes