Ren'Py Abandoned Little Sister [v1.5] [Master Wuju]

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes

chacka

May 29, 2020
I gave up before on this one before because of not knowing if I was progressing or not, tried it again but now I found a visable error. could use some kind of hint system or something.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
OMG, this game is still a bore! I will put this in my bookmark with a note to remind me that it is not a fun game.

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
I have the pills but which day and hour is the competition or the fridge. I have check all days and all hours in all places and nothing happens.
Olivia crying in her room at morning doesnt get anything
Lisa In the bed at evening doesnt get anything
Kira doesnt appear in any place...

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Man... this game is a mess. You can sit and wander around for days, checking every single option, and nothing happens.

This isn't just grind... this is a horrible game that forces you to blindly waste your time forever.

It absolutely needs a walkthrough. (And I see countless other people having the same problems, so please don't try to say it doesn't need one. If you need to put an image in the game folder showing people the 3 pixel tall bottle that shows up in an obscure spot in one room on one day of the week, that alone says you need a walkthrough and the game is poorly designed.)

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
I have no idea how to proceed in this game. This update, I found the pills and had one short convo with a crying Olivia, and got the Olivia dream. That's it. I've napped through several weeks now, with out finding this supposed "competition". Neither Olivia or Lisa talk, and Kira hasn't been seen in months. wtf do you do to trigger something new?

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Man... this game is a mess. You can sit and wander around for days, checking every single option, and nothing happens.

This isn't just grind... this is a horrible game that forces you to blindly waste your time forever.

It absolutely needs a walkthrough. (And I see countless other people having the same problems, so please don't try to say it doesn't need one. If you need to put an image in the game folder showing people the 3 pixel tall bottle that shows up in an obscure spot in one room on one day of the week, that alone says you need a walkthrough and the game is poorly designed.)
100% its Sh*t show of a game, its totally pointless ! (whats wrong with devs?) haha

Reactions: Ren65 and phreadom

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
The game should be called "Under Progress" haha i knew it was gonna bad, when the Dev cant even create a Zip file haha

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
I found out how to start the drinking game. You need to find Mellisa at night in ur living room to start the quest then you will see her on Tues and Thurs for the drinking game. If you don't see Mellisa at night from your old saves then I suggest to start fresh since the dev changed the codes a bit

Reactions: muthaluva

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
I found out how to start the drinking game. You need to find Mellisa at night in ur living room to start the quest then you will see her on Tues and Thurs for the drinking game. If you don't see Mellisa at night from your old saves then I suggest to start fresh since the dev changed the codes a bit
Thanks man, at least I now know where to look. I did have to start over to get Melissa drunk in the living room.

Reactions: fedorov51

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
I didn't even get the pills.... I'm just roaming here and there, and nothing happens.... In this update, I only found crying Olivia.... dunno what to do

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
It's possible to fix it editing the save with any flag?

Or if someone can provide a save just for that moment...

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
It's possible to fix it editing the save with any flag?
Or if someone can provide a save just for that moment...
It's best to start the new game, it's not that long
With my old saves, i haven't take a progress with game,
i start and play a new, and take it all

PHW

May 14, 2020
What a shower of shit this game is. I cant believe the dev actually has patreons for this shit.

Reactions: Ren65

Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
what to do after winning the competition and talking to Lisa(she told about a voice message) can't move any further also can't move forward with the reception girl after talking to Kira about her after the kissing scene.

Reactions: QORGY0D73H
1.50 star(s) 52 Votes