Ren'Py Abandoned Little Sister [v1.5] [Master Wuju]

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes

futurored

Apr 2, 2021
Here is the Italian translation of "Little sister" version "0.6".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is: Mega

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Little sister" versione "0.6".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è: Mega

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Frank il link non funziona... nemmeno il file

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
"Now I only have to wait for her to wake up. In the meantime I can do other things ... like ... taking A NAP!"

If there was at least a broom in the appartment so we could do some "Old Style Rock'n' Roll" Karaoke in underpants and sunglasses.

Kira seems to sleep perfectly fine without pills. And since when does Olivia have a prolbem with nudity? That's a bit out of character.

Last edited:

QORGY0D73H

Dec 10, 2019
what to do after winning the competition and talking to Lisa(she told about a voice message) can't move any further also can't move forward with the reception girl after talking to Kira about her after the kissing scene.
I wondered myself and checked the scripts. There is just no content/scenes beyond this point. You can't continue Lisa or Ruby quest. The drinking competition is the end of version 0.6.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
From the comments can I assume this game's 'updates' are still only a few lines at a time?

Feb 11, 2018
Android version is here -

Little_Sister-0.7b

For Android version - (227.9 MB)

For more android ports, compressed versions and walkthrough mods, Join our discord server here - , and you can request android ports in this server

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 6een

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
One thing of note regarding the air hostess...

From what I understand, ALL air hostesses must meet a certain standard; clean, unmarked and absolutely NO tattoo's visible!!

The most they'll allow is earrings, a necklace and tastefully done makeup...

The one in here may be cute, but air lines would be forced to kick her out and blacklist her the moment they saw any sign of ink.
This is a fictional story however, but it does break the realism continuity
Maybe her dad owns the airline.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
I've just given this one up for dead, tbh. The stewardess and whether or not her tats are "logical" doesn't matter: she's a once-off, who really cares one way or the other about her. None of this game makes any more sense than the intro; I started with 0.3 and tried every update except this one, and got nothing but frustration for my trouble. Deleted everything but my archived screenshots from 0.3 after the last one, and after reading the comments here now, this dumpster fire is gonna stay deleted because there's nothing to recommend downloading it again. Hopefully I remember the dev's name, so that if he ever puts out anything else I can remember to avoid it. One-star rating for milking, and it only gets that one star because there's no zero.

Reactions: str8up

Ceddot

Sorcerer's Paradox Developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2018
damn what happen to this
never played this one but back then this is like 4/5 rated
but now its down to 2/5 tf happen lol

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Against my better judgement I decided to check the update... I've been in every room during every period of the day and can't find a single trigger for any new event... which is especially bad as only 2/5 of the buildings can you actually go into, god knows how bad it'll be if those other ones ever actually get added.

Unless a trigger is day specific (god forbid) no idea what's going on...

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Can anyone do a CG rip so we can get something out of this game? I have made even less progress than normal since I can't seem to get the magnetic keycard in the first place.

Massive across the board disappointment save for what little visuals we do get.

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes