Ren'Py Abandoned Little Sister [v1.5] [Master Wuju]

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
I remember where this game first appeared here. I was very pleased.
At the very beginning, the game also made a good impression. My feeling is that it was 2 - 3 years ago.
Until today the game seems to make absolutely 0 progress. Really very disappointing.
I don't even look at the updates anymore. I just wait another 2- 3 years and then look once.

Reactions: makcim334

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Little Sister [v0.7b] [Master Wuju] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 807 MB / 155 MB - Little_Sister-0.7b-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: xxx MB / 137 MB - Little_Sister-0.7b-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone do a CG rip so we can get something out of this game? I have made even less progress than normal since I can't seem to get the magnetic keycard in the first place.

Massive across the board disappointment save for what little visuals we do get.
You can do it your self on all Ren'Py games using this little tool.
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
Put this in where the exe is then hit #1 and enter and let it do its thing and all the CG's are now there.

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
No way to find out when an event happens, after days of just visiting all places trying to see when something would happen and being "disappointed" i gave up.

Promise at the start was nice, too bad the execution is really lacking .....

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
Wait... this is a bb clone isnt it? The previews are literally kira, olivia, lisa, and max.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Wait... this is a bb clone isnt it? The previews are literally kira, olivia, lisa, and max.
It's being promoted as a sequel.
Just downloaded and played 0.7 update and no new events. All you able to do is sleep and dream of either Lisa or Olivia, or sleep until next day. No progress at all.
That's exactly what was to be expected. Take a nap ... aaaand another one. Then - for a change - take anap

Oct 13, 2019
I kind of find it funny that this game is labeled as 0.7b... but the amount of content and bs that this dev has in... should be 0.005 at the most. Why is this an ongoing thing for Devs lately, just milk their supporters for all their worth..

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
True, some new Devs have no clue how to number their games. If you can't have sex with Lisa (or anyone) you're a V.03 at best. Maybe V.003...

I'll check back in 6 months.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Maybe someone will tell me what to do next. After boosting the booze, Melissa falls down, but then claims that she remembers nothing and does not confirm the win. So what's next?

Oct 13, 2019
Maybe someone will tell me what to do next. After boosting the booze, Melissa falls down, but then claims that she remembers nothing and does not confirm the win. So what's next?
Try it again, and this time, instead of clicking the bottle, click the glass in her hands

Reactions: L0thar
1.50 star(s) 52 Votes