Ren'Py Little Sister [v1.5] [Master Wuju]

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Welcome aboard ladies and gentlemen, thank you for Flying with us on Big Brother Airlines. I am Milissa your flight attendant / Drug-facilitated sexual deviant. One announcement, is there anyone on board that is fluent in English grammar.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
If you look on the map the police station is between the strip club and sex shop. those cops must never get any work done. :sneaky:

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
another game with this models
Its not even interesting, why authors doesnt get it?
Possibly because we have yet to see a game with this particular model done to a satisfactory completion? Although "abandoned" seems to be the normal ending to games posted in this forum....

Honestly, it's not that difficult to make a decent (video) game. It seems people just don't know how to go about it. If you know how to write a story, that's 50% of your problems overcome right there. Have a story, make up the characters for said story, and then the rest is "grunt work" until you've put it all together. Run into an obstacle? Adapt your game and/or story to "skip" it and continue onward. A game doesn't even have to be great to make money. It just needs to be COMPLETED.

(Don't believe me? Go look at all the trash on Steam.)

Last edited:

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
Sorry but what's even the point in publishing such a short intro ? you reckon lots of patreons would start subscribing to your page and milking them with 5 minutes game play update every month ?! This days if you not coming with a serious project you dont even get attention .

Why should patreons give you support ? No storyline , no new characters (this characters already used in many games) .

Sorry but if Intro is bad what to expect from next updates ? all developers should already know the intro is the most important part in a game , but if you come with 5 minutes gameplay and no real story you offer no confidence for next updates which would probably be as well 5 minutes gameplay

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hold up there el entrenador, did you read the Devs Intro, this is his first foray into VN's he didn't even have a Patreon account when he posted the game, and he asked for help from US . I don't think your comments are very helpful to him. Remember this site is free to you ( unless your a Donor ) Ah, I see your not a Donor. VN's cost money, time, commitment. Just like my Coach would say. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value...

P.S. I do make comments on this site, but I try to keep it lite and maybe funny, I have no experience in making VN's I just Enjoy them.
Sorry but what's even the point in publishing such a short intro ? you reckon lots of patreons would start subscribing to your page and milking them with 5 minutes game play update every month ?! This days if you not coming with a serious project you dont even get attention .

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2018
The only good thing this has going for it are the surprisingly good (albeit short) animations.

Nothing was introduced during this intro. The dev seems to expect you to want to play an abandoned game to get the backstory and fuck that.

Checked out his Patreon page and its dead empty. No info about updates, future plans, current state of the game. Just 2 posts one introducing the game in a very basic way and the other pretty much begging for money to upgrade his PC claiming that updates will be sped up as a result ( Should probably explain the current rate of updates before asking such things.

I'm expecting this to be abandoned before the end of the year or possible the minute he can afford a new PC. Dev will probably move to steal someone elses abandoned game and reuse some more already overused models

I only played in hopes of seeing more of the hotel clerk

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Felt short to me. Serious question for some: what is a reasonable amount of content for a demo/prologue? By time and/or renders?

Reactions: ubblesnop

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
"You move in with Lisa to a brand new home. What awaits you there? "

I think the better question is: "What awaits her there?"

Lingam

Oct 20, 2017
That looks like a pretty woke crowd on that airplane, I hope our protagonist makes it through alive.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I consider myself to be a busy guy so I could use some more information about that jealousy in the genres I think.
Who is going to be jealous? Does this road lead us to NTR?
A little cutie being jealous of our exploits sounds like it could be fun but personally I'm a really selfish MC. I get that we don't always have access to the devs to get them to clarify but if anyone has any information on planned content I would really appreciate it.

Reactions: ubblesnop

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Do all of you people go into a movie theater, see Jennifer Lawrence, and say "Oh wow, this movie must be exactly like Silver Linings Playbook! That's the same girl!"
No. Of course not. We obviously say "Oh wow, this movie must be exactly like Hunger Games! That's the same girl!" :BootyTime:

Reactions: FaiRTaiL

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Opinions...

• Another incest... LOL fan fiction of big brother... Personally I think something original would be better.
  • REALLY good animated sex scene in the intro. Can the quality be kept up?
  • Writing is ok from a grammar and syntax standpoint.
  • Writing form a storytelling standpoint is bad. Doesn't make sense.
  • Zero game direction for the open world.
Not a good start IMO. Just to hollow for an introduction. Three minutes of playtime... 2/5 Only thing here is one nice blow job animation, though it makes no sense to have one story wise.

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes