bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LittleThings-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
I'm on the fence on this one. I don't usually download and try a game until at least the 3rd update, but I can't decide whether to watch or ignore this game due to the lack of information.

I take it the dev posted this here?
Otherwise, I love to know where the information in the OP came from. Their patreon contains a single post that contains nothing except the same banner pic shown in the OP and "here's my game". No description, no overview, no previews, nothing at all.
Somehow, they have 13 subscribers already. Either more money than brains, friends, family or shills?

"a world tinged with unexplained phenomena"
"With unexpected twists and turns"
"danger lurks at every corner"

The above in the overview also makes it sound as if the story will be so wild or disjointed that it's going to be impossible to follow.

DEV - If you're here, tell me why I should stick around.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Theres something fun about the second review.
Don't you mean the first one? The review that's not a review? It'll be deleted by a mod when they notice/someone reports it.
Garbage like that makes the review system here absolutely worthless.

Lu98ke

May 4, 2020
I may be dumb but I didn't understand almost anything until the auction.
Maybe when the next update comes out I will understand better what is going on.
The chemistry between MC and Nixie I think is the best part.
The renders are very good and you can see the improvement going on.

• Haha
Reactions: SusanooStudios

SusanooStudios

Creating Little Things.
Game Developer
Mar 24, 2024
Nice start , was something different that 80 % of these games here, also nice surprise at end of this version... REALLY liked this one ,, keep up good work will be following any updates.:love:
Oh thank you soo much for the nice words!!!! Really happy you've enjoyed it!!! I'll keep doing my best to provide more quality content.

Reactions: GODLICK

SusanooStudios

Creating Little Things.
Game Developer
Mar 24, 2024
A small number of tags is always a scary thing, when suddenly some shit can come out of the back that hasn't been mentioned. Never too many tags, but too often too few.
Oh yeah about that, I wasn't the one that made the post, but more tags will be added in the next update since this was meant as the prologue.

Reactions: TurhaanKoitatte

SusanooStudios

Creating Little Things.
Game Developer
Mar 24, 2024
I may be dumb but I didn't understand almost anything until the auction.
Maybe when the next update comes out I will understand better what is going on.
The chemistry between MC and Nixie I think is the best part.
The renders are very good and you can see the improvement going on.
No you're not, I purposefully did that but most things will be explained in the coming update! hope you stay around to see it trough.

Reactions: Lu98ke

SusanooStudios

Creating Little Things.
Game Developer
Mar 24, 2024
I'm on the fence on this one. I don't usually download and try a game until at least the 3rd update, but I can't decide whether to watch or ignore this game due to the lack of information.

I take it the dev posted this here?
Otherwise, I love to know where the information in the OP came from. Their patreon contains a single post that contains nothing except the same banner pic shown in the OP and "here's my game". No description, no overview, no previews, nothing at all.
Somehow, they have 13 subscribers already. Either more money than brains, friends, family or shills?

"a world tinged with unexplained phenomena"
"With unexpected twists and turns"
"danger lurks at every corner"

The above in the overview also makes it sound as if the story will be so wild or disjointed that it's going to be impossible to follow.

DEV - If you're here, tell me why I should stick around.
Hi there,

I wasn't aware that the game was posted here or that there was a thread for it, i posted the game on reddit!! and the previews and links too, so the followers came most from there

also when it comes to the synopsis it's very vague to avoid spoilers, but the story is extremely simple, and most will be explained in the next update.

here's the link.

but yeah hope you get to play and enjoy the game.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes