SusanooStudios

Creating Little Things.
Game Developer
Mar 24, 2024
Looks very interestin. What are the future tags for this? I read that everything will be optional, so, at this point am just curious as to your vision of this.
I'm still waiting for the mod to add them, since it's been answered many times but it's explained in this post

As for the optional part, all sexual content between the mc and any other character aside form the very first (which is skippable) will be avoidable. As for the more kinky stuff, that too will be optional as in you can either select to view that scene or if you're not a fan of the content you can choose a different sex scene of course.

Hope you enjoy!

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I'm still waiting for the mod to add them, since it's been answered many times but it's explained in this post

As for the optional part, all sexual content between the mc and any other character aside form the very first (which is skippable) will be avoidable. As for the more kinky stuff, that too will be optional as in you can either select to view that scene or if you're not a fan of the content you can choose a different sex scene of course.

Hope you enjoy!
Maybe add that link into the Dev Notes once you gain ownership of the thread. Most people won't read though, but some of us do.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SusanooStudios

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
1002.png

Hello everyone!

I must say, it's been so very fun working on this update. I do feel like this update is coming up to be better than how I imagined it would be, but really the judging is not mine to do.

I have tried to have a consistent level of good quality on the renders, to the best of my ability and the hardware I have at least, as for the dialogue I tried to make it easier to read for this upcoming part.

So aside from what I reported on the first progress update, the progress I've made is as follows:
-400 renders added for v0.2 (still very much not the goal yet!)
-Dialogue is 95% done

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
View attachment 3515236

Hello everyone!

I must say, it's been so very fun working on this update. I do feel like this update is coming up to be better than how I imagined it would be, but really the judging is not mine to do.

I have tried to have a consistent level of good quality on the renders, to the best of my ability and the hardware I have at least, as for the dialogue I tried to make it easier to read for this upcoming part.

So aside from what I reported on the first progress update, the progress I've made is as follows:
-400 renders added for v0.2 (still very much not the goal yet!)
-Dialogue is 95% done
It seems like a time jump occurred and MC looks like this, that's what it means she's really gone but then I get sad :cry:

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
ok i just played it and i found it pretty good
very good visuals , nice and interesting story so far with good dialogues too , beautiful LI and quite good MC.
Furthermore the chemisty of MC and Nyxie was one of the best i have seen, i hope there will be a wholesome single path ending available in the end of the VN for them.
Overall very good Job so far by the dev.
I just hope dev if someday you add any fetish make it optional .... so many good VN have be damaged (in my eyes at least) with forced fetishes (Especially forced lesbian) and please dev NO NTR.
Certainly i will keep looking for the next chapter and keep the VN in my books.

ps
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SusanooStudios

Creating Little Things.
Game Developer
Mar 24, 2024
ok i just played it and i found it pretty good
very good visuals , nice and interesting story so far with good dialogues too , beautiful LI and quite good MC.
Furthermore the chemisty of MC and Nyxie was one of the best i have seen, i hope there will be a wholesome single path ending available in the end of the VN for them.
Overall very good Job so far by the dev.
I just hope dev if someday you add any fetish make it optional .... so many good VN have be damaged (in my eyes at least) with forced fetishes (Especially forced lesbian) and please dev NO NTR.
Certainly i will keep looking for the next chapter and keep the VN in my books.

ps
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for trying it! Glad you've enjoyed it!!!!

Oh and as for the fetishes, definitely won't be forced, and it was established that NTR wasn't an option, still didn't get approval to add future tags so I'll just wait and do it with the next update.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
1051.png

Hello everyone!

Hope you all are doing well. I'm nearing the completion of the next update, now still have to code everything in and rework some of the renders, hopefully I'll be done perfectly in time.

So aside from what I reported on the first and second progress updates, this is what I finished so far:
-500 new renders added for v0.2 (not counting animations).
-Dialogue is 100% done (will require more proof reading of course).
-5 new animations!

So of course, what took the most of my time the last few days was animating the sex scenes and rendering them.

Thank you all for your patience, hope you enjoy the next update!!

SusanooStudios

Creating Little Things.
Game Developer
Mar 24, 2024
What? 500 renders and the update almost ready? but... we know the updates are every 5 or 6 months like very fast and some even 1 per year :eek:.
April's fool delayed by two weeks :whistle::coffee:.
I think I got carried away with adding more and more content until I realized that I had soooo much coding to do, hopefully there will be no issues in the process.

Last edited:

SusanooStudios

Creating Little Things.
Game Developer
Mar 24, 2024
Oh hi everyone!

The game is currently being uploaded, I've pulled an all nighter and I'm EXHAUSTED, I'll put it out and then go get some deep sleep.

As for the update, I'll put it out on patreon exclusively for the paid members (I only have one treasured one!!), which is why and only this once, I'll be making a public release only a week from now.

Hope you guys enjoy this update, I really wanted to make it even longer but there's only so much you can do in 3 weeks.

Oh and please feel free to share your likes and dislikes and report any issues, this time if there's some or any grammatical issues reported, I'll be fixing them as soon as possible instead of waiting until I finish another update.

Thank you all for your patience and support!

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes