• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Little Witch Emily [v0.6.5] [Dantor]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

ninja600

Mar 5, 2019
I haven't downloaded the game yet and I wanted to know if she can walk around naked and if there are vaginal sex scenes
no vaginal yet.
there are a few moments as part of the story where Emily has lost her clothing and has to run around naked.

Reactions: CDM

Spike2

May 27, 2021
Not enough clues where to go. I had to go around the entire territory of the school a couple of times (well, or it was just a bug)

What stage of the game are you at? there is much to do. The game currently takes you to the city and you start working in a bar.

mintdang5566

Aug 6, 2017
On his patreon, the developer stated he's out of the hospital now, so this game is probably being worked on again

Reactions: Spike2
Apr 8, 2021
I'm afraid I'm stucked (V. 0.6.3). After the quest at the beach, the three girls decided to spend the night in the inn. I rented a room and received room number three key. I entered the room, but nothing happened. Do I have to do anything before this or is this the end in this version?

Thank you. By the way, I find this game excellent.

Spike2

May 27, 2021
I'm afraid I'm stucked (V. 0.6.3). After the quest at the beach, the three girls decided to spend the night in the inn. I rented a room and received room number three key. I entered the room, but nothing happened. Do I have to do anything before this or is this the end in this version?

Thank you. By the way, I find this game excellent.
Go out to the city and go to the bar. Here is the latest in this version.

Reactions: useritonamerito

Miraluka_onee

Jan 20, 2022
I know about 6.5, it was already a long time ago and there is nothing special there, the difference between 6.3 and 6.5 is 0))

That's why I asked)

Reactions: Spike2
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes