RPGM Abandoned Little Witch Emily [v0.6.5] [Dantor]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
Anyone got a save after the beach? I get a room key but I can't do anything after that, I can't sleep till night and when going to the bar it says it opens at 9.
Did you get the second quest: Garbage at the Port (or so)? After finishing it, it will be dark.

• Red Heart
Reactions: poipoi

Miraluka_onee

Jan 20, 2022
what a pity that neither the author (who disappeared) nor anyone talented can develop and finish this game... but it had good potential, and corruption is quite calm and correct... What about Fontan of Mana, what’s here... why is it always like this...

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
what a pity that neither the author (who disappeared) nor anyone talented can develop and finish this game... but it had good potential, and corruption is quite calm and correct... What about Fontan of Mana, what’s here... why is it always like this...
Mostly because the creators see how much work it is the further the game progress, and if you make forks in the story, then you have more work.
Until the last update it was quite linear, so there shouldn't be a problem. In the case of Fountain of Mana: The creator had more problems, because of the different dresses you could mix and match, and then create for everything you could wear in every possible mix a scene. I think they made it too complicated, but nonetheless it's work.
And that's was most creator don't know at the beginning.

Miraluka_onee

Jan 20, 2022
Mostly because the creators see how much work it is the further the game progress, and if you make forks in the story, then you have more work.
Until the last update it was quite linear, so there shouldn't be a problem. In the case of Fountain of Mana: The creator had more problems, because of the different dresses you could mix and match, and then create for everything you could wear in every possible mix a scene. I think they made it too complicated, but nonetheless it's work.
And that's was most creator don't know at the beginning.
Yes, I understand this... It’s just sad to understand... They could have done the main scenes with fixed clothes, so as not to make many options, oh, what am I saying, these are just dreams anyway...
Although, I will still hope that either the authors or someone who is a real talent and hero will finish what they started)

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game sucks! I really fucking hate playing a fucking retard bitch! She is too fucking stupid to make the game any fun at all.. Really.. does not know what a fucking cock is it's a mushroom.. believes every lie that bitch tells her that even though I selected wear robe she fucking still goes naked underneath! Game that gives you no choices.. glad to see this game abandoned as I hate playing games where your MC is a damn idiot.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes