RPGM Abandoned Little Witch Emily [v0.6.5] [Dantor]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Artimens

Aug 10, 2020
I know about 6.5, it was already a long time ago and there is nothing special there, the difference between 6.3 and 6.5 is 0))

That's why I asked)
6.5 came out in october and added a small amount of new content just at the very end of the current game

Totti000

May 4, 2022
that's really sad news, i hope dev will come back :( this is a kind of game i really like... did any of you fellow user know of anything similar, or a very specific tag to find similar series to this? or to "Missy" which is another one i love

Reactions: Skeeve1

Miraluka_onee

Jan 20, 2022
If Mister Dantor does not honor us with his big return, maybe it makes sense to look for talented people who will take up his case and be able to bring it to the end?)

Reactions: useritonamerito

Humato

Jan 20, 2018
Does anyone know where Dantor came from? If the dev is a man and comes from Russia or Ukraine he might have his hands full at the moment. I hope the dev comes from somewhere else. But by considering the absence... I just hope the dev is okay.

Macarhat

Jul 14, 2019
Does anyone know where Dantor came from? If the dev is a man and comes from Russia or Ukraine he might have his hands full at the moment. I hope the dev comes from somewhere else. But by considering the absence... I just hope the dev is okay.
If he was from Russia, he'll probably have a Boosty to recieve money without much trouble. Also, only versions of game was in english, so he probably not from either of this places.
Discord server is very much dead, by the way. So i'd say, let's not hope for comeback too much.
There is a last version on previous page, lol.

IonDrako

Aug 25, 2021
But it looks more like they tinker with AI art rather then doing anything else. Hopefully they don't redo the whole game with AI art....
Yeah if they go that route it's an immediate drop for me as it'd just be a straight downgrade. Wish there was a way to comment on posts on patreon without subbing.

Reactions: Azusa

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
View attachment 1578548

Overview:
The original idea was about an apprentice wizard in a school of magic, and to all the sexy and funny situations that could arise...​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-02
Release Date: 2022-10-16
Developer: Dantor -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac (v0.6.3): MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1578551 View attachment 1578552 View attachment 1578553 View attachment 1578549
A abandoned game was updated? There is nothing in the devs patreon.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LittleWitchEmily-0.6.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

poipoi

May 23, 2017
Anyone got a save after the beach? I get a room key but I can't do anything after that, I can't sleep till night and when going to the bar it says it opens at 9.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes