Jul 27, 2020
For some reason I can't do Clair's quest to sneak in the library no matter what I do. Anyone manage to get it working and if so how long does it take?

BradW

Jun 28, 2018
For some reason I can't do Clair's quest to sneak in the library no matter what I do. Anyone manage to get it working and if so how long does it take?
I save before talking to her, then when the game fails to load, I close the game, open it back up and then talk to her and get loaded into the library. Then I save again, because the same issue of failing to load happens when it's time to leave... Honestly I've taken to saving before entering areas that cause the screen to fade out, because it fades and then never loads.

yuioghj

Mar 6, 2021
I save before talking to her, then when the game fails to load, I close the game, open it back up and then talk to her and get loaded into the library. Then I save again, because the same issue of failing to load happens when it's time to leave... Honestly I've taken to saving before entering areas that cause the screen to fade out, because it fades and then never loads.
I was also stuck with the gray screen that would never fade away but after just randomly pressing the WASD (walking around) it just magically fixed itself and faded away

Jul 27, 2020
I mean in the dorms since she keeps saying she is still working on a plan.

Kumkumber

Sep 20, 2020
I truly love this game and become a Patreon. I reach the endgame, but I don't know for side quest.

- Aiden is asking me to come back later to see his abilities, but I can't find him at night.
- After delivering stickers, Taylor asks me to wait to thank me. But nothing ever seems to happen.
- I have 22 strength, but it still isn't enough to do extra classes in gym.

Reactions: antoniorossani

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
I truly love this game and become a Patreon. I reach the endgame, but I don't know for side quest.

- Aiden is asking me to come back later to see his abilities, but I can't find him at night.
- After delivering stickers, Taylor asks me to wait to thank me. But nothing ever seems to happen.
As far as I know, none of those are implemented yet.

Reactions: Kumkumber
Aug 4, 2020

for what i could see you reached the end for each side quest... don't know if you did the part with Claire (strawhat blonde girl) but not so much to do in that too

Reactions: Kumkumber
Dec 14, 2019
Whenever Belle talks to me about getting a crib the conversation freezes and I'm stuck there. Does this happen with everyone or is my game just broken?

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes