Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
part 0.24 is ready for the patreons but well you know if someone here has it and is kind enough to share it it will be very grateful

Feb 15, 2021
LittleMan 0.24

Hello everyone, the month is almost over, but we managed to release it this month, this build will divide opinions, those who don't like minigames and supernatural things will be disappointed, but those who like minigames and some supernatural things will enjoy it, no matter what, This minigame is something we have been putting off to implement for a long time, and finally we decided it was time, and it was more work than we thought, in terms of art, the minigame has many animated assets and effects, but the final result was worth it, not to mention the scenes of course. This minigame is just the base for exploring the supernatural part of the game, hell will be increasingly explored and will take a key role in the main story. And we also had the remake of Haze, totally redesigned, not only in art, but also in text and story, adding some supernatural madness to the scenes, you will understand when you play. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it.
#Cheers

Change Log

Mechanics

►New Minigame implemented;
►Hell exploration system;
►Scenes involving more than one character in the gallery were separated into one category;
►General Bug fix;

Art

► 2 new scenes with the Succubus (One scene with each.);
► Haze Bust Remake;
► Still Button Haze Remake;
► Haze Scene Remake;
► Brittany "Leg Hurt" Cutscene Remake;

Mega Links:
PC/Linux:

MAC:

Android:

and as always GLHF

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
Even the Leg hurt cutscene was like 0.5 speed faster on her hand side by side with 0.23 and 0.24, Its fine for an update i liked it :D
And finally Hace got a huge update IMO :)

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
This update felt lackluster, since there was 1 scene for haze, and couple new succubus scenes that has no text in scenes.
Yes, basically just a taste of the "hell exploration" minigame beside the some bugfixes & art tweaks.
I would have appreciated getting a scene or two with the new characters introduced in last version too.

Reactions: Exsa

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Yes, basically just a taste of the "hell exploration" minigame beside the some bugfixes & art tweaks.
I would have appreciated getting a scene or two with the new characters introduced in last version too.
I totaly agree! In my opinion dev should focus on character allready in game.
New content should be added to current map, not create new locations, specially since there is alot of locked places left on map.

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino
Aug 11, 2022
Soooo... This update (IMO) is a little... underwhelming. Not because of content (succubi were tasteful as hell ;)), not all of it. Maze minigame's kinda confusing (or maybe I'm stupid and don't get controls at all) and quickly becoming annoying, when hell creatures attack you every single move in this or that direction. I think, they should make a minimap with available routes (and danger zones, where you can face different hellspawns\hellhoes) to explore and adequate control pad to know, where are you going. Still, the fat of this land are (also IMO) mom, Molly, Gypsy and (less but not the least) Olivia, so will be waiting for a new updates, because this game become perfect with every step and art. Really anticipating its progress.

EEHop

Dec 27, 2019
Looking at the gallery, it seems there are some scenes from Linda (2) and Olivia (1) missing for me, even though i completed all objectives for them both.

- For Linda, it's the one between "Tightfuck" & "Linda Titfuck" and the one between "Fucking Linda in the Bathroom" & "Fucking Linda at Home.
- For Olivia, the "Olivia Threesome" & "Isaac Fucking Olivia ".

Is that a bug or "you need to make X choice or you miss these scenes" kind of situation?

Really unsure of what exactly is going on, so looking for some clarification and help.
The linda's one is the one were you sleep with her but don't thickfuck, so she blows you in the morning, but even if you get it that scene is bugged i think, i can't unlocked

EEHop

Dec 27, 2019
This update felt lackluster, since there was 1 scene for haze, and couple new succubus scenes that has no text in scenes.
maybe is a 3 scene update, but it has a new combat and maze system, i don't mind that because that is a lot of work

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Me, getting carpal tunnel keymashing to get lewd content with Brittany: At least this is as bad as the minigames can get. Surely, surely, the developer won't add anything worse to the game.

Mr. Rabbit: Hold my beer.

Wandered around that fucking maze for like an hour before I realized there's no objective within the maze you're supposed to reach, the only purpose to the minigame is to collect energy so you can trade it for sexual favors from Haze (and also get sex scenes with the succubi which are mercifully skippable). For now there's only one scene that costs 1000 so as soon as you get enough, get the fuck out of there.

(Also, a massive fucking pet peeve of mine with systems like this: It takes 3 hits to kill each enemy even if you get the green zone all three times. It also takes 3 hits if you hit the much easier yellow zone instead. Why have a green zone that's hard to hit but does more damage if it doesn't let you end battles shorter!? At least make it so the green hits down them in two!)

Reactions: FakoSIL and Exsa
3.90 star(s) 48 Votes