Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I don't want to use an unlocker, does anyone know what Im missing?

EDIT: Got em all

Last edited:

jvonschantz

Oct 1, 2023
I don't want to use an unlocker, does anyone know what Im missing?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. "Christmas II with Linda (Anal)! It is the same scene as "Christmas II Linda (Pussy)" I cant remeber but ill guess you can choose pussy or anal in the beginning of the scene.

2. "Molly Accident" Go to her class and make her follow you to the library.

3. "Brittany titfuck 4" It happens at the gym after a trainingsession i think.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArhraCole

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
1. "Christmas II with Linda (Anal)! It is the same scene as "Christmas II Linda (Pussy)" I cant remeber but ill guess you can choose pussy or anal in the beginning of the scene.

2. "Molly Accident" Go to her class and make her follow you to the library.

3. "Brittany titfuck 4" It happens at the gym after a trainingsession i think.
Got em, thank you.

Crim1351

Jun 12, 2024
Waiting for hero
Just use the gallery unlocker that was posted Here. All it does is replace the gallerymanager.rpy file with one that doesn't do the check. From what I can tell, no one who is not a patron that has been given the gallery code will be able to tell you the code because the code isnt in the gallerymanager.rpy file. What it does is pull the current hash from and compare it the sha512 hash of the code you enter. That's one of the reasons the game needs to connect to the net. The other that I found so far is the version check which links to . All other URLs I found in the files are links to his subscribestar or standard renpy links. 554 rpy files searched. Used UnRen(UnRen) and the notepad++ find in files feature if anyone wants to double check me.

Edit: Dumbass moment. I copied the same URL twice. Fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: bighero23

Deathicnarnat

Nov 7, 2019
Updated version of my previous gallery unlocker for v0.44, the old one is missing the new scenes it seems.

Unlike the original it doesn't need internet to work, and there's no code so just leave the field empty and press enter.

Enjoy.
i cant get it to work i put it in the game folder put the sceens are still locked

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes