KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Being its my first time to go through this, I notice the Objectives for the House stay there, (Interact with mailbox, Help Bernice at Church, and take the tests) do these ever close out or are they just standards that don't finish?

jvonschantz

Oct 1, 2023
Being its my first time to go through this, I notice the Objectives for the House stay there, (Interact with mailbox, Help Bernice at Church, and take the tests) do these ever close out or are they just standards that don't finish?
No, they will not be closed completely, they are a way to make money. The tests are just placeholders for something in future minigames, and keep your mom happy.

Last69!

Oct 11, 2023
happy to see new things are still being added thou I feel that this game could be completed soon. Just feels like that many relationships are in their final stage and I see no point in dragging them out.

silvercrow605

Jan 27, 2018
Just use the gallery unlocker that was posted Here. All it does is replace the gallerymanager.rpy file with one that doesn't do the check. From what I can tell, no one who is not a patron that has been given the gallery code will be able to tell you the code because the code isnt in the gallerymanager.rpy file. What it does is pull the current hash from and compare it the sha512 hash of the code you enter. That's one of the reasons the game needs to connect to the net. The other that I found so far is the version check which links to . All other URLs I found in the files are links to his subscribestar or standard renpy links. 554 rpy files searched. Used UnRen(UnRen) and the notepad++ find in files feature if anyone wants to double check me.

Edit: Dumbass moment. I copied the same URL twice. Fixed.
Is it possibleto do this for android ver.? As im not capable of playing it on a pc

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
Darn... Just when things are getting good, he started changing stuff with the code and all... Does the gallery unlocker work with JoiPlay? If so, how?

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes