harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Lol, imagine thinking a creampie just automatically means a girl is pregnant.
Except he didn't say "a creampie".
He specifically said multiple ones, for every single girl in the game.
One single creampie might not result in pregnancy. but dozens of girls each receiving one on a daily basis is bound to lead to a pregnancy. unless someone is sterile.

Glitterspunk

Jul 28, 2021
Updated version of my previous gallery unlocker for v0.44, the old one is missing the new scenes it seems.

Unlike the original it doesn't need internet to work, and there's no code so just leave the field empty and press enter.

Enjoy.
Tried this but doesn't work for me. What map do you have to put the file in? (and does it work on a mac?)

EDIT: nevermind, it worked!

bighero23

Nov 15, 2023
Reactions: Crim1351

Crim1351

Jun 12, 2024
There isn't any point in anyone posting the code. The way the dev has it setup, referencing an external source for a hash value and then comparing it to the hash of what you enter, makes it possible for him to change the unlock code whenever and just post the new code on his subscribestar. The unlocker mod is the best option for now. Given the dev's willingness to go that far to preserve the unlock code for his patrons' use, I wouldn't put it past him to start modifying the gallery coding every release to force the mod to be updated every release.

Reactions: nonceboi69
3.80 star(s) 52 Votes