Unity Live a Battle [v0.2603] [Cat's Eye]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Thanks for pointing that out, would have skipped over it otherwise. Didn't recognise the dev's name and I'd dismissed this as one of those girl-on-girl fighting games that don't really show anything. With their track record though... well I'm still not really sure what's in this release but it seems like one to keep an eye on.
Wouldn't surprise me if there would be monsters considering Lab1 and 2 both have various themes including humans, beasts, orcs, human nerds (fat humans with glasses), futa, strapon sex, dogs and machines. So if the dev put those into lab1 & 2 as that is this devs interests then that should mean we will see similar opponents in this.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Wouldn't surprise me if there would be monsters considering Lab1 and 2 both have various themes including humans, beasts, orcs, human nerds (fat humans with glasses), futa, strapon sex, dogs and machines. So if the dev put those into lab1 & 2 as that is this devs interests then that should mean we will see similar opponents in this.
After having a look through their not-patreon page, it seems like non-human enemies of some sort are at least being attempted ( , specifically, back on page 11) which kinda surprised me. There's also some dude content before that. I really do hope they go into more wild territory for these games but I wasn't really expecting that; Yeah, the last few games had some pretty good variety, but pixel animation is a whole different problem to 3D models and animation. They do seem to put a decent amount of effort into their work though, so fingers crossed.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
After having a look through their not-patreon page, it seems like non-human enemies of some sort are at least being attempted ( , specifically, back on page 11) which kinda surprised me. There's also some dude content before that. I really do hope they go into more wild territory for these games but I wasn't really expecting that; Yeah, the last few games had some pretty good variety, but pixel animation is a whole different problem to 3D models and animation. They do seem to put a decent amount of effort into their work though, so fingers crossed.
Ah good find I had a look through the ci-en and didn't spot those posts you found (granted I didn't go back 11 pages haha! Dedication!)

Well glad to hear my prediction was right based on the content the devs put into Lab1 & 2. On the same page as well I see they also already have a model for a fat human just like they always have in their lab games.

Will definitely be following this game very eagerly they always deliver and Lab1 & 2 were really great.

I still can't believe they've made such a big leap from pixel animation to 3D fighting game. That is most unexpected!

Reactions: Beggarman

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Holy shit, a hentai wrestling game that actually looks like a professional game. Those are some nice animations. The art/models are even decent (Could be improved, but it's some of the best I've seen for 3d games of this genre). Where'd this come from out of nowhere. This is some Rumble Roses level of quality. I'm really impressed with the animations, the judo throw and attacks actually have some "impact". They have a a nice snappiness to them without seeming too jerky.

I seriously hope he can finish this, looks outstanding judging by all the animations posted on their blog. This is like the H wrestling game everybody has been hoping for. The crazy son of a bitch finally did it (Well, wip still, lol). I did not expect this to come from this dev, wow. This might be the first game H game I'll be checking a dev's blog daily for updates.

Non H Stuff:

Some groping/submission moves:

Tentacles wip (No sex yet):

Cum fountains:

Clothing damage:

H stuff:

Some H moves (Mostly images, but there's Kanchō animation):

Male x Female doggystyle animation (Doesn't show dick):

Male x Female doggystyle animation 2 (Nudes, still no dick):

Male x Female Oral (With dick):

Clothing damage, Male x Female oral + missionary (With dick):

More oral + missionary (With dick):

Kissing + tentacles wip:

Last edited:

gozumezu

Jul 21, 2020
any update?
It looks like the creator updated yesterday with a new version of the project. As far as I can tell it includes a new banana split hold, but I am not a monthly subscriber yet and so I haven't downloaded it yet to examine how much has changed.

Reactions: CeLioCiBR
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes