Unity Live a Battle [v0.2603] [Cat's Eye]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

freeko

May 15, 2019
It is the start button if you are using a controller. I think it is a bad translation of what should be Pause Key.

Reactions: CeLioCiBR

freeko

May 15, 2019
I had those same hopes two months ago when I saw where the game was. The basics were solid and well implemented. Now I am concerned that the development time is being wasted on side projects that will detract too much from where I think the game still needs development resources devoted. The two women have entirely similar move sets, and this really needs to be addressed before adding in other gimmicks.

Just my two cents, and I hope that over time I am proven wrong with my suspicions for where this game is headed.

Dahomi

Jun 13, 2018
1-The Ai need a some work.
2-Move set needs to be unique ( i assume in future updates ).
3-It would be better to able to remove the clothes by grabble attacks instead of normal attacks.
4-The strap on not really actully working. ( does not appear in the doggy style and walking with it ).
5-The restart button not actully working. ( All the characters appear for some reason ).
6-Perhaps adding an actual futa character instead of strap on to dodge programming problems.
7-Better menu design and characters health bars.
8-Shops include more move set and characters.
9-The hit box need some adjusment.
10-Adding a Finisher attack after defeating the opponent.

I love the game so far and i can see it has a lot of potential with some work on it, Keep going (y) .

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
1-The Ai need a some work.
2-Move set needs to be unique ( i assume in future updates ).
3-It would be better to able to remove the clothes by grabble attacks instead of normal attacks.
4-The strap on not really actully working. ( does not appear in the doggy style and walking with it ).
5-The restart button not actully working. ( All the characters appear for some reason ).
6-Perhaps adding an actual futa character instead of strap on to dodge programming problems.
7-Better menu design and characters health bars.
8-Shops include more move set and characters.
9-The hit box need some adjusment.
10-Adding a Finisher attack after defeating the opponent.

I love the game so far and i can see it has a lot of potential with some work on it, Keep going (y) .
Strap on only works when you make your opponent heath lvl to maximum just to let you know:)

freeko

May 15, 2019
It is literally one developer working on this. So, it might be best to temper expectations. Though with that said, the new version that was released earlier today has two new animations in it.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

OkNo10

May 6, 2017
The game is goin' along well. But I have had this issue for the past few builds:

-9/10 times that I grapple the AI on the ground, once I get back up they either stop moving or do NOT get back up lol
-If I counter their strikes long enough (strike them before they strike me) then do a standing grapple...same effect as above^

Anyone else having this issue or is it just me? If so, aaaany suggestions?

Dahomi

Jun 13, 2018
Live a battle version 0.44 zip.

The update includes:

-Fixed minor bugs-
Added SE when restrained (voice is not yet)
-Adjusted and fixed optional volume related. Adjusting the default volume and adjusting
the skin weight of Takuma.

Note: Delete live a battle backup file folder . Sorry forgot to do so :FacePalm:.

Please support the offical release.

Last edited:

zr1dex

Mar 1, 2020
Live a battle version 0.44 zip.

The update includes:

-Fixed minor bugs-
Added SE when restrained (voice is not yet)
-Adjusted and fixed optional volume related. Adjusting the default volume and adjusting
the skin weight of Takuma.

Note: Delete live a battle backup file folder . Sorry forgot to do so :FacePalm:.

Please support the offical release.
Thanks king bless you

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes