Unity Live a Battle [v0.2603] [Cat's Eye]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Currently looking into getting the updates... However this dev uses the "Back issue" policy which means anything that isn't the current months content requires its own separate purchase. I honestly hate this policy and think it's only used for the sake of cash grabbing from late comers.

EDIT: Downloading now, will upload after I've had a play around with it.

Last edited:

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Now uploading.

Censored description also needs to be updated to "Yes" as there is an object with a blur shader covering the genitals. Also this censorship will be difficult to remove as the game is built on the il2cpp framework rather than mono.

Last edited:

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
What's the pose button to end the match?
I think I figured out everything else except for what filling the heart does, why it only fills for one player and why pressing spacebar will make it fill.

Reactions: CeLioCiBR

Fidzius

Aug 29, 2018
There should be a 'Japanese game' tag added to this.
There's censorship, ASS controls and, well, the Developer is Japanese and so are their posts.

Decent concept, currently poorly balanced (Kick to win).

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

HighMatrix

Aug 14, 2020
Now uploading.

Censored description also needs to be updated to "Yes" as there is an object with a blur shader covering the genitals. Also this censorship will be difficult to remove as the game is built on the il2cpp framework rather than mono.

v0.40
It seems the game dev forgot to delete the Live_A_Battle_BackUpThisFolder_ButDontShipItWithYourGame folder before publishing the build. Maybe it could be useful for modding.. ?

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Strip fighting with no sex?

Think I'll wait till this is complete.
sex is coming though there will be all the usual sex stuff similar fetishes to what this dev had in Lab Underground 1 & 2. So expect MF - FF - Futa/F - Beast and tentacles with F

Here is a preview of an FF scene with strapon;

Reactions: CeLioCiBR

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
It seems the game dev forgot to delete the Live_A_Battle_BackUpThisFolder_ButDontShipItWithYourGame folder before publishing the build. Maybe it could be useful for modding.. ?
Oh thats my bad. forgot to take that out. I was just messing around with the il2cpp bepinex build to see if I could do anything about the censoring. That folder is just an automatic backup that bepinex makes, you can delete it if you want to save some space.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
sex is coming though there will be all the usual sex stuff similar fetishes to what this dev had in Lab Underground 1 & 2. So expect MF - FF - Futa/F - Beast and tentacles with F

Here is a preview of an FF scene with strapon;
Yea.. I read that's coming...

Between being Unity engine and I don't see much point in the strip fighting without sex that is in the game currently..

I'll wait to download the game till the scenes actually get added.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
So, do any of y'all remember my last post where I detail a few different glitches?
(I mean, if you don't, then what's wrong with you; it's on the first page of the thread, impossible to miss.)

So it turns that most of those glitches have been remedied... except one. You can still go out of bounds...
...okay, I should elaborate. It's incredibly easy for Player 2 (in a PVP match) to go out of bounds, made so much easier by the use of the Spacebar, but the process is still a bit involved. See, if you press the Spacebar, what normally happens is that it brings P2 into grappling range of P1. (I assume this was a debugging feature to test all the new grapples and holds.) But a funny thing happens if you hold Spacebar while you're reaching to grab, or releasing a grab against a prone or grounded opponent: it sets a new maximum range for when you press Spacebar again—before, the two characters would be adjacent; now, they can have another girl's width between them.

How does this make out-of-bounds tricks easier? Well, you can hold Spacebar to keep P2 a set distance away from P1 at all times. In every stage, you can use that to your advantage to shove P2 past invisible barriers that P1 can't pass... but in the boxing ring stage specifically, you can use that to your advantage. Using this trick, push P2 into one of the four ring corners. She should clip through; when she does, release Spacebar. What should happen is that P2 lurches away from the ring, and onto a walkable surface. Congratulations—getting P2 out of bounds is that easy...

...but if you want P1 to join her, that's a bit trickier. It's a matter of inching away from the corner of the ring while tapping Spacebar to nudge P2 back toward the ring, but not all the way back in. You just want P2 close enough that she should be able to reach P1 with a grapple, but not too close that she snaps back into the ring—P2's leading foot should be just touching the corner of the ring, but still be level with you (forgot to note, she can sometimes sink lower or spring high into the air). And after you do that, initiate a grapple with P2. If done correctly, P1 should shoot up into the sky. After about five or so seconds (or at least until you can't see P1 on screen anymore), press P2's 'Throw' button again and she should launch you over the top ropes and into the out-of-bounds walkable zone. And then you can walk just about anywhere in the area.

My personal favorite spot is along the ramp heading to and from the ring, personally.
(Excuse the poor lighting in the last two pics; if you restart a match from the in-game menu, it defaults you to the boxing ring stage with all of the spotlights deactivated, leaving only the ambient lighting.)
Screenshot (45).png Screenshot (46).png Screenshot (42).png Screenshot (43).png

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes