3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Am i missing something from "we fool around with our dear Jess". All i did was hangout with Kat and after that suit case and end.
It really depends on your scores / interest in other women. Following the lunch with Kat, you go home as you said and get Jess the suitcase. If you're still in a sexual relationship with Jess, you can have sex again (don't let her go without a "goodbye kiss"). After that, if you accepted the invitation and have increased your score with Emma enough, you spend time with her at the party. By the end — with a drunk Noah asleep on the couch — she and the MC kiss and then she pleasures herself while imagining being touched by the MC. Then this version ends.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
You make a game and add a milf character that gets quite popular.

With that character do you...

A - add as many scenes with her as possible to keep people happy?

Or...

B - milk the absolute shit out of it so people keep coming back in the hopes of something, anything finally happening?
I had a glimpse of the DEV'S test paper and his answer is "B"

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You make a game and add a milf character that gets quite popular.

With that character do you...

A - add as many scenes with her as possible to keep people happy?

Or...

B - milk the absolute shit out of it so people keep coming back in the hopes of something, anything finally happening?
I choose option C: Do piss-poor planning on the game from the start. Add women and circumstances that really don't need to be there and bog down your development schedule so you seem to make no progress on anyone other than the one girl with whom you rushed things way too fast so now there's not a lot new to reveal and everyone gets bored of her.

Honestly, I actually like all of the women here (including Jess, although I know many don't), and the scene at the end with Emma was pretty nice. But I really can't see how Grinder is going to finish this game in any coherent way. He might as well not even use the versioning he has at this point, since nothing really provides any indication of progression, and I'm pretty sure this will go beyond v1.0. He'd be better off using versioning of something like Thinking about You, just having a date for the release name.

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
at 75 patrons it's just a drip; this dev has not yet learned that making punters happy converts more to patrons. many content creators don't realise that in this internet economy, people who like you and your work will support you. I see too many good content creators, who stay stuck at low patronage b'cos they fail to realise this simple fact. and I see many creators with just adequate talent, but high patronage because they set expectations, and meet those expectations.
I want to agree with you but whenever I look at Lust/Passion AWAM in patreon, I started to doubt or its just that the supporters of him are naive people

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
I want to agree with you but whenever I look at Lust/Passion AWAM in patreon, I started to doubt or its just that the supporters of him are naive people
I am one of his patrons :LOL: It's a love hate thing. I love his stories though. his renders are fantastic. and he was always honest from the start what his project is going to be. L&P's AWAM releases are always highly anticipated. look at his thread here at f95, look at all those posts. punters love it and they hate it.

Reactions: travin213

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
For a story with fight in its name, there's very little actual fighting.
well it's not all about fighting. if you want just fighting then go play street fighter, mortal kombat, etc.

Live to fuck mom? or still not?
whose mom?

the previous saves do not work for me,
someone the same?
that's not uncommon thing.

So, still nothing with Mom. Yeah, gonna be back after 10 more updates.
and again whose mom?

don't see incest tag.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Previous saves don't work.
Meh, the usual kerfuffle with the games in development not to be upset with but since the game is just borderline interesting it was just easier to delete it and forget about it.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
well it's not all about fighting. if you want just fighting then go play street fighter, mortal kombat, etc.

whose mom?

that's not uncommon thing.

and again whose mom?

don't see incest tag.
Friend's Mom.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So I figured out why the saves broke

There's a section in the previous update where you're training with the fighter girl and you're supposed to be able to get the upper hand on her.

The Dev removed it. So the variables from after that point don't match.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I choose option C: Do piss-poor planning on the game from the start. Add women and circumstances that really don't need to be there and bog down your development schedule so you seem to make no progress on anyone other than the one girl with whom you rushed things way too fast so now there's not a lot new to reveal and everyone gets bored of her.

Honestly, I actually like all of the women here (including Jess, although I know many don't), and the scene at the end with Emma was pretty nice. But I really can't see how Grinder is going to finish this game in any coherent way. He might as well not even use the versioning he has at this point, since nothing really provides any indication of progression, and I'm pretty sure this will go beyond v1.0. He'd be better off using versioning of something like Thinking about You, just having a date for the release name.
It doesn't bother me so much, Jess is my fave character so I get plenty although at the pace she's gone i'm expecting her to move in and propose within the next couple of months.

While Jess is my fave I think it may have helped him more if he'd spread things out a bit and added more to the other girls to keep them roughly in the same place.

Sure milfy should be slower but it should also have started sooner and progressed a bit further by now.

You are right, it hasn't been planned out well.

The biggest issue is the dev has pushed Jess to be the main girl but didn't take the audience into account that always prefer the milfs.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes