3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

graw

Mar 13, 2019
Update is a waste of time.. also what is the point of redoing the same fighting scenes in every update?

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
I gave in and played the update :HideThePain:
While I firmly believe in Mrs. Johnson's supremacy, at this point I'll happily take Emma's scenes(sickness for that thickness:love:)
Something NOT with Lily, Kat or Jess is always welcome in my book.

Reactions: Revan 12345

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, every time a new version comes out, my previous save doesn't work. Anyone know how to fix this?
not that i know, i had to play from 6 months old save since none before that didn't work. this and my pleasure are 2 games which break saves on some players when next update comes.

that 6 months is record atm besides need to start from scratch so better stick to 1 path since otherwise has dug deep whole.

Reactions: Miraak11th

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So, every time a new version comes out, my previous save doesn't work. Anyone know how to fix this?
not that i know, i had to play from 6 months old save since none before that didn't work. this and my pleasure are 2 games which break saves on some players when next update comes.

that 6 months is record atm besides need to start from scratch so better stick to 1 path since otherwise has dug deep whole.
Both of those games are major offenders. As has been suggested, the way "around" this seems to be just to save near the beginning of each new scene and, if you find a save doesn't load on a new release, back up to the previous one and try again. In this game, I was able to load where Jess and the MC were kissing near the end of the previous release. Since I have multiple saves, it wasn't really bad this time, only a few seconds of skipping to get to the new content.

On My Pleasure, I was able to load my second-to-last save, but the game loaded back quite a long ways. I was just glad it loaded so that I only had to hold Skip for maybe 10 seconds before I was where the original save had been.

Last edited:

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
Both of those games are major offenders. As has been suggested, the way "around" this seems to be just to save near the beginning of each new scene and, if you find a save doesn't load on a new release, back up to the previous one and try again. In this game, I was able to load where Jess and the MC were kissing near the end of the previous release. Since I have multiple saves, it wasn't really bad this time, only a few seconds of skipping to get to the new content.

On My Pleasure, I was able to load my second-to-last save, but the game loaded back quite a long ways. I was just glad it loaded so that I only had to hold Skip for maybe 10 seconds before I was where the original save had been.
Great, starting all over again for the 6th time or so. Hopefully with this system I don't have to do it again in the future.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Great, starting all over again for the 6th time or so. Hopefully with this system I don't have to do it again in the future.
I usually either have paths saved for individual girls or go for everyone by default, so I'm not sure how useable my save would be for you, but here is one that loaded for me with this latest release. (Since the save originally loaded back several images before where I'd originally saved it, I resaved on top of the spot to make sure it would load with this latest version.)

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
I usually either have paths saved for individual girls or go for everyone by default, so I'm not sure how useable my save would be for you, but here is one that loaded for me with this latest release. (Since the save originally loaded back several images before where I'd originally saved it, I resaved on top of the spot to make sure it would load with this latest version.)
Thnx bro!

• Hey there
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
based on history i say it's very possible that you need to restart fully or from old save.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes