3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 266, in script
    python:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 270, in <module>
    renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 266, in script
    python:
  File "C:\Users\Michael Mahadio\Downloads\LiveToFight_0.5.6-0.5.6-pc Compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Michael Mahadio\Downloads\LiveToFight_0.5.6-0.5.6-pc Compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1812, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 270, in <module>
    renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
  File "C:\Users\Michael Mahadio\Downloads\LiveToFight_0.5.6-0.5.6-pc Compressed\renpy\game.py", line 337, in call_in_new_context
    return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
  File "C:\Users\Michael Mahadio\Downloads\LiveToFight_0.5.6-0.5.6-pc Compressed\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 37, in script
    return
  File "C:\Users\Michael Mahadio\Downloads\LiveToFight_0.5.6-0.5.6-pc Compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1422, in execute
    renpy.game.context().pop_dynamic()
  File "C:\Users\Michael Mahadio\Downloads\LiveToFight_0.5.6-0.5.6-pc Compressed\renpy\execution.py", line 337, in pop_dynamic
    del store[k]
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Live to Fight 0.5.6
Sat Apr 03 19:34:42 2021
I have the exact same thing.

EDIT: in 00start.rpy on line 189 put it to false like this:
Code:
        renpy.execute_default_statement(False)

Last edited:

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Another f***g time where you have to replay everything..?
Can't dev just be glad with what he's made so far and just continue forward instead?

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Can't dev just be glad with what he's made so far and just continue forward instead?
You don't have to replay everything. Several of my saves from last time loaded, although the scenes backed up several images before where I'd originally saved them. Generally, if you can save near the beginning of a new scene (like after "Later that evening" or something), the saves will load. So if one save fails, try the save right before that. Keep going back one save at a time until one loads. (I always make sure to have multiple saves in this game for this very reason.)

Reactions: Lord Soth

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not unless you use just 1 saveslot, if even autosaves don't help then restarting or using some1 else's save.

Hey guys im stuck here
is it a bug or did i miss smething?
been a while since were there but prolly that waterautomate or fire extinguisher or that metal plate.

i had to use ~6 months old save to advance so got "bit" replaying to do (luckily not as far as mc would have need to clean that bar since then game would have ended on trashcan), as usual there's 1 missing/wrongly named image when mc is training with his teachers, nothing biggie and less images missing than usually on update, otherwise nice update as usual.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey guys im stuck here
is it a bug or did i miss smething?
View attachment 1226107
It's been a while, but you're either supposed to be loading boxes or you're supposed to be cleaning up, right? Have you already clicked every box (or everything that isn't a box, if the job is cleaning up) in the room? Sometimes if I try to do a mini-game like this too fast I miss something and have to analyze the screen again to find something I've missed. If you've clicked everything, the MC should say that it looks like he's finished his work.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
not unless you use just 1 saveslot, if even autosaves don't help then restarting or using some1 else's save.
That's a weak argument.

Loads of other devs do just fine when coding so you can avoid crashes.

Also had another bug when I [tab]'d through it this time, at the part where you meet the 'groupie' that you can buttfuck.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
i totally agree but thx to this dev i started to use multiple saveslots on some games.
Well, for the sake of argument I did have multiple saves and none of them worked. This really shouldn't be a problem if they did code correctly.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, for the sake of argument I did have multiple saves and none of them worked. This really shouldn't be a problem if they did code correctly.
again i agree but we can't do much, just endure.

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Hi!

Can anybody give a safe-file after copleted Mr. Johnsons Min-Game, please!?

My old saves doesn't work and I must all playing from the beginning. :cry:

Thank you for helping.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi!

Can anybody give a safe-file after copletedMr. Johnsons Min-Game, please!?

My old saves doesn't wor and must all playing from the beginnin. :cry:
which? massage or cooking help or that cliickfest?

Hocane

Jan 27, 2018
I may be alone here but that yoga girl is way hotter than that guy's mom.
Shame we only got a kiss this update. Was hoping for a little more!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I may be alone here but that yoga girl is way hotter than that guy's mom.
Shame we only got a kiss this update. Was hoping for a little more!
"that guy's mom" will get a proper scene sooner than "that yoga girl"...hope for her is on extra-long stick, id say.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes