3.70 star(s) 46 Votes
Aug 1, 2018
Live to Fight [v0.5.8] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.43 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.41 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 358 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 341 MB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Live to Fight [v0.5.8] WALKTHROUGH MOD

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Is there a changelog?

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
1-STAR. 2.5 years of development, dev still only has 77 patreons. I admire the dev's stubborn commitment to his art while refusing to give his fans what they want. Actually, unless he reads F95, he may not be aware what his fans want. I find it amazing that in the last few updates, the dev makes an effort to drive the sexy parts away from the characters in demand, towards characters that are not in demand.

king2854

Oct 20, 2018
1-STAR. 2.5 years of development, dev still only has 77 patreons. I admire the dev's stubborn commitment to his art while refusing to give his fans what they want. Actually, unless he reads F95, he may not be aware what his fans want. I find it amazing that in the last few updates, the dev makes an effort to drive the sexy parts away from the characters in demand, towards characters that are not in demand.
almost 3 year only HJ
HOW PATHETIC

jon4

May 16, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :-Live To Fight v0.5.6
+Joker Leader WT mod

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Can you update the game with the mod please

SilverGhost07

Jun 18, 2018
is it just me or everyone else having the same problem whenever you load your old saved file in new updates telling an error occurred in the live to fight?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
is it just me or everyone else having the same problem whenever you load your old saved file in new updates telling an error occurred in the live to fight?
Yes, I always need to start from the beginning.
Does anyone know how to prevent this?
I had to go a few updates back, but finally found a working save.
Grinder is one of those devs who has a bad habit of making enough changes earlier in the game that causes problems with later saves from the previous version. For instance, this time I had to load a save back toward the beginning of the practice with Joshua and Emma, even though I had saves at the party.

I typically save 4 or 5 times in each scene, just to make sure I'll have more saves to try loading in the next release. So if you get an error with a save and rolling back doesn't work, try loading the next previous save. Keep going back to earlier saves until you find one that loads, like satan1972 indicated. (Note that the save generally won't actually load where you've saved, but back several screens so you're often at the very beginning of the scene where your original save was. Also, FYI, I don't think I remember rollback working in this game in any case where there's been a save error ever.)

swaghaver9000

Jun 19, 2021
yeah this game is slow as fuck.
Emma also stole the show. he should ditch every char and just complete that part with her first.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes