3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not much on this update, bit training (after got past that party due saves AGAIN not working) and then date with kat and bj and snuggling and end of update.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
This Dev needs to seriously go back from scratch and recode everything. I mean it too. Just recode every single line and test constantly along the way.

Then there needs to be some discussion his Patreon about what length of gameplay time constitutes an update he should release.

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
got an error. well since i need to start over what's the game plan for this? will the girls have their own end or this game is just a harem/f all you want type?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This Dev needs to seriously go back from scratch and recode everything. I mean it too. Just recode every single line and test constantly along the way.

Then there needs to be some discussion his Patreon about what length of gameplay time constitutes an update he should release.
good idea but won't happen. as for length many devs have recently released 2 mins play updates.

got an error. well since i need to start over what's the game plan for this? will the girls have their own end or this game is just a harem/f all you want type?
try loading from autosave. autosave before mc went to party worked for me

Reactions: SrywM Mk4K

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Played this awhile back and decided to revisit it. I can't speak to the shortness of the update since I actually had to go back to the beginning. Gotta say I'm overall enjoying it.. good renders, decent animations, a slow burner for sure but pretty decently written. A broad spectrum of ladies to chase.. and the possibilities of more if/when he enters the secretary zone.. or even the other MILF.. Kate's mom. As long as the DEV keeps plugging away I will be around.. curious as to how/when the father actually finds the MC and the repercussions of that.

If I had to pick one path and stick to it.. Mrs. Johnson is the clear winner.. multiple paths? The chick sparring partner.. and the angry girl fighter.

Lots of ladies in this game that haven't yet been spotlighted.. and I want them all. GL Grinder, I'm here for the ride.

Reactions: cib64
Jun 15, 2020

Could you sound any more privileged? I mean jeez dude a lot of people like his game a lot and think he produces really solid content (like me) chill out or don't play if you don't like it.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Could you sound any more privileged? I mean jeez dude a lot of people like his game a lot and think he produces really solid content (like me) chill out or don't play if you don't like it.
Ok you have no clue what you're talking about.

I'm talking about him recoding the entire thing to work out all the bugs. Because there are a lot, and he breaks the saves every time he updates because of it.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes