3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

ouroboros001

May 1, 2020
This is a pretty fun one. I wouldn't say it's as good as Eternum, Price of Power, Ripples, etc but it holds its own. My two favorite characters are the friends mom and the wife you train with. The tension for those is just right. The others are pretty bland to me though. Not in a bad way, but in a generic way. Well I suppose your trainers daughter was pretty unique as well.

No one else really sticks out in my mind. I also like the attention to detail with the training and fights. It feels real enough. I never did mixed martial arts myself, but I've done Greco-Roman wrestling and can tell some of the techniques are real and the advice good. The animations are all pretty decent in comparison to the competition. While the personality for some can be a bit bland where the game shines is that not every model looks the exact same. That's pretty common. The flow of the dialog is also pretty smooth. Sometimes games can add too much inner monolog and you end up just staring at a model that looks more like a blinking statue... this doesn't do that.

• Angry
Reactions: AceMan07

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1927562
Live To Fight [v0.6.3] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Added an Option to Skip Work Mini Game and Massage Mini Game, some Mini Games, that I couldn't add an Option to skip, I've removed them from the game, you will get the scene where the player have cleaned everything.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
fast! thank you for the mod update! :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I heard that because Mrs. Jhonson looks so much like Julia Roberts, Julia has a copyright lawsuit requesting a percentage of the income from the game, starting when the MC has sexy time with Mrs. Jhonson. so you can see why he's milking. :sneaky:
Or, I could be completely wrong, also. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Like I said it before, I'm skipping this one yet again AND AGAIN until we get a decent actual sex scene with Mrs. Johnson.

Hope my other variants in the multiverse already got a well deserved gameplay experience of their version of this game in their respective universes.. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: boy2636 and Blurrr

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Live to Fight 0.6.3 with JokerLeader walkthrough mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega

I've added support for 0x52's Universal RenPy Mod to all my ports
Navigate to Documents/Wills747/"game.name.here"/game and drop the RPA file in there.
Reload the game and you will see a new entry in quick menu.
Not the easiest in a small screen but it is useable.
Updated my Android port to v0.6.3

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes