3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
I love this game, but this is the second update in a row where non of my previous saves load, and I would rather not have to start all the way over every time there is an update, hopefully theres a fix for this cause I'd have to drop this game

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
old saves dont work .. ?
Working for me (without mod).
Saves do work, but with every update the dev adds / modifies text in the scripts (so characters say something differently or additionally from the previous version). Sometimes that also includes adding / modifying variables. I save multiple times with every update, at least once per scene. That way, if one save won't load properly, I load the save just before that.

I keep backing up one save at a time until I get one that works. I don't normally have to try more than two or three saves max before one will load for me; sometimes the very first one I use works. Usually what loads is a bit earlier in the scene than when I previously saved (often at the beginning of the scene). For example, when loading one of my previous saves with v0.6.3 (see my attached save since you requested one), I had saved at a choice menu dealing with Mrs. Johnson. Rather than loading at that choice, the latest update of the game loaded at the start of the scene.

Still, it doesn't require much replaying at all, so it's not too bad. Just save relatively often (you have unlimited pages of saves, so no real reason to avoid it) and you shouldn't have much trouble in the future with the game.

Reactions: qweasd55

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I love this game, but this is the second update in a row where non of my previous saves load, and I would rather not have to start all the way over every time there is an update, hopefully theres a fix for this cause I'd have to drop this game
Can you please pass the last save before update
try autosave (oldest preferably) and in future make save at end of update on new slot so you have older save as backup.

You mean a port other than what's clearly linked on the OP of this thread?
with wt-mod.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Saves do work, but with every update the dev adds / modifies text in the scripts (so characters say something differently or additionally from the previous version). Sometimes that also includes adding / modifying variables. I save multiple times with every update, at least once per scene. That way, if one save won't load properly, I load the save just before that.

I keep backing up one save at a time until I get one that works. I don't normally have to try more than two or three saves max before one will load for me; sometimes the very first one I use works. Usually what loads is a bit earlier in the scene than when I previously saved (often at the beginning of the scene). For example, when loading one of my previous saves with v0.6.3 (see my attached save since you requested one), I had saved at a choice menu dealing with Mrs. Johnson. Rather than loading at that choice, the latest update of the game loaded at the start of the scene.

Still, it doesn't require much replaying at all, so it's not too bad. Just save relatively often (you have unlimited pages of saves, so no real reason to avoid it) and you shouldn't have much trouble in the future with the game.
try autosave (oldest preferably) and in future make save at end of update on new slot so you have older save as backup.

with wt-mod.
In most cases autosaves work just fine, so why spend time on making multiple saves per update per game?
Fixing bugs is perfectly fine, and should not set the developer back much in terms of time management.
Going back to change something entirely instead of focusing on creating new content is a colossal waste of time for everybody. On top of that issues with saves etc. can occur. They say time is money people, so stop wasting money! It is bad for the environment!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
In most cases autosaves work just fine, so why spend time on making multiple saves per update per game?
On top of that issues with saves etc. can occur.
Either way works, although I didn't realize the 2 whole seconds it takes to make a save were that problematic for people. I never bother with autosaves unless my own don't work at all. The point really is that with this game generally "saves don't work" is extremely easily remedied.
Going back to change something entirely instead of focusing on creating new content is a colossal waste of time for everybody.
They say time is money people, so stop wasting money! It is bad for the environment!
This is just a silly point. Who ever said anything was changed "entirely"? Adjustments are made; it's not like a full scene from a previous update gets re-rendered or that the direction of the story changes or anything. You infer far more than what I stated.

Also, I can tell you're clearly not a writer because this is something extraordinarily common for anyone writing a story. It's a little something called "editing"; maybe you've heard of it. Projects on Patreon are unfinished works and so undergo a large amount of change over the course of their development. I would definitely never claim Grinder is a fast developer, but it should be expected he will do editing to the game as he goes along.

Of course, he obviously makes changes in ways that other developers don't, given the issues at times with past saves. For most other games, I don't see problems like this happen as often as they do here. But it's not a "colossal waste of time" IMO. "Oh dear, I have to replay a whole 60 seconds of the game! Whatever shall I do? I wish there were a way to skip through a scene so I don't have to reread it. If only something like that existed in Ren'Py." :rolleyes:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
my saves in the end of prev. update bug but saves before that work so something changed (not 1st nor last time).

Kalkikilki221

Jun 10, 2020
well mainplot isn't to pummel mrs johnson.
I thought it was about pummeling MCs mom, but Mrs Johnson and that other married women who MC train with are the only interesting characters in the whole game. Maybe people just love cucking other men.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I thought it was about pummeling MCs mom, but Mrs Johnson and that other married women who MC train with are the only interesting characters in the whole game. Maybe people just love cucking other men.
Some people, sure. But definitely not all people. There are a wide varieties of fetishes, and netori is only one among many. There are plenty of games without that, and many of them do extremely well. I find several interesting characters in this game, not limited at all to just those two.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I really like this game so far, my only hope though is that nothing bad happens to the MC's girls or LI, that would definitely kill the game for me - there are several really nice LI in this game - Jess, Kat and Lilly are my top three. no interest in married women except if they are in trouble I would help them in friendship only

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 1927562
Live To Fight [v0.6.3] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Added an Option to Skip Work Mini Game and Massage Mini Game, some Mini Games, that I couldn't add an Option to skip, I've removed them from the game, you will get the scene where the player have cleaned everything.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

So i started a new game with this mod and i started a new game without the mod.
I noticed with the mod on the left top screen a red text of missing images.
might be a good thing to check it, because new game without the mod doesn't occur the same issue.
It happens quite a lot actually.

one example is: ''Image 'w2_d3jexercise animated' not found''
So is many more throughout the novel.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 47 Votes