3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
modded and unmodded version share same \renpy folder so unless unmodded is on virtual machine or on other comp they have identical saves.

missing imgs is due dev.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Why is the mc so pathetic? At his age I could easily touch my toes. I could kick people significantly taller than me in the face. And I hadn't been in real fight training since I was thirteen(tae kwon do). I'm as flexible as the mc now, at the the age of 44. Why is a trained fighter so pathetic compared a dude who was an amateur at that age?

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Hmm I seem to have found a strange bug.
I am stuck, ie. I can't seem to advance from going to the movies with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am stuck here, any ideas how I can solve this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And what is really weird is we have not had any dialogue about these topics. I am using the non compressed version for PC. If you have any ideas on how to solve this I'd appreciate it.

Reactions: Edudns

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why is the mc so pathetic? At his age I could easily touch my toes. I could kick people significantly taller than me in the face. And I hadn't been in real fight training since I was thirteen(tae kwon do). I'm as flexible as the mc now, at the the age of 44. Why is a trained fighter so pathetic compared a dude who was an amateur at that age?
mma and tae kwon do are bit different things and why it is so is explained at the start.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
mma and tae kwon do are bit different things and why it is so is explained at the start.
A) Not the point, a 20 year old should be way more flexible than a 40 year old.

B) Uh, tae kwon do is a martial art. You know the ma part of mma(mixed martial arts). MMA is not restricted to brazilian jiu jitsu like the mc trains in. There are fighters in the ufc who have trained in tae kwon do.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

B) Uh, tae kwon do is a martial art. You know the ma part of mma(mixed martial arts). MMA is not restricted to brazilian jiu jitsu like the mc trains in. There are fighters in the ufc who have trained in tae kwon do.
a. should and should
b. i know what tae is but mc trains bit differently pure tae fighters

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020

All depend on life style between quiting and restarting his training.
Lazy life leads to less flexible body.
Age got nothing to do with flexibility of the body, yes it requires more stress from someone who's 40 compared to a 20 year old.

I know one thing for certain, these day's there are more 40+ year old more flexible then a frikkin teenager.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey, what is the last chapter it seems like my game is bugging and it tells me that I have finished all content I'm sure I didn't can someone please tell me what is the last image before the content ends to be sure
The last scene will vary, depending on choices you've made before.
  • If the MC went home alone with Jess after the bar, it would be in bed with her after sex.
  • If Lilly went home with the MC and Jess, then:
    • the MC just sleeps on the couch alone if he either decides not to get an extra sheet, or he gets the sheet but leaves after seeing the girls sleeping.
    • the MC gets a BJ from Lilly if he takes the couch, gets an extra sheet, and decides to touch Lilly while she sleeps;
    • the MC can have sex with Jess if Lilly instead sleeps on the couch, and then he gets a BJ from Lilly afterward.
If, however, the MC doesn't have enough points for either of those girls, I'm not sure what happens. I wasn't in that position in my own playthrough, but I assume he just goes home after working and goes to sleep at home alone.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The last scene will vary, depending on choices you've made before.
  • If the MC went home alone with Jess after the bar, it would be in bed with her after sex.
  • If Lilly went home with the MC and Jess, then:
    • the MC just sleeps on the couch alone if he either decides not to get an extra sheet, or he gets the sheet but leaves after seeing the girls sleeping.
    • the MC gets a BJ from Lilly if he takes the couch, gets an extra sheet, and decides to touch Lilly while she sleeps;
    • the MC can have sex with Jess if Lilly instead sleeps on the couch, and then he gets a BJ from Lilly afterward.
If, however, the MC doesn't have enough points for either of those girls, I'm not sure what happens. I wasn't in that position in my own playthrough, but I assume he just goes home after working and goes to sleep at home alone.
didnt play the last few updates, and im surely glad i did so.
probably wont play few more... :BootyTime:

from your post it seems as everything is same old same old.
the true main character aka jess (probably rl devs gf:KEK:) is getting spotlights over and over...on the other hand, game banner, at least here, has a milf, which is more than misleading for those not familiar with this project:HideThePain:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
didnt play the last few updates, and im surely glad i did so.
probably wont play few more... :BootyTime:

from your post it seems as everything is same old same old.
the true main character aka jess (probably rl devs gf:KEK:) is getting spotlights over and over...on the other hand, game banner, at least here, has a milf, which is more than misleading for those not familiar with this project:HideThePain:
That's true, although to be fair to this update, while she's in it as I described (so more than for other girls overall to be sure), the real focus this time was on Lilly; you only have one scene (and one flavor of it) for Jess. All of the other variations include Lilly in one way or another . . . unless you've not built up any relationship with Lilly ofc. And there's actually a decent scene with Kelly, and last time was a pretty good scene with Mrs. Johnson. So while Jess still more often makes appearances vs. other characters (Kat seems almost never to get any time these days), some of the others have gotten a bit more in the recent updates. Finally, if you have developed anything with Andrea (the boss' wife), there's a bit with her as well.

Reactions: Abhai

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well normal update, no story/plot update, trained bit and taught that 1 helper bit so just like on past couple updates, some sex and rest.

Olo77

Oct 2, 2017
For first: Great story
But in ver. 0.6.3 I get error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'h' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "v0.6.1.rpyc", line 784, in script
  File "J:\dowMeg\LiveToFight-0.6.3-pc\LiveToFight-0.6.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 615, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "J:\dowMeg\LiveToFight-0.6.3-pc\LiveToFight-0.6.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 528, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'h' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Live to Fight 0.6.3-ExtraVersion 0.6.3
Wed Sep 28 12:42:56 2022

Olo77

Oct 2, 2017
ok i load again and:
visit to the bar -> talking to Jess about an incident at work -> knocking a guy down -> a girl with black hair enters -> Jess says I'll be right back -> error :cool:

I will ask: why the file instead of the code? the same is in the file as I pasted

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ok i load again and:
visit to the bar -> talking to Jess about an incident at work -> knocking a guy down -> a girl with black hair enters -> Jess says I'll be right back -> error :cool:

I will ask: why the file instead of the code? the same is in the file as I pasted
file cause if error is long it takes pages to scroll past so either traceback-file or error inside spoilers (that flag icon).

if ignore can't let you go past that scene then post a save before error.

Olo77

Oct 2, 2017
file cause if error is long it takes pages to scroll past so either traceback-file or error inside spoilers (that flag icon).

if ignore can't let you go past that scene then post a save before error.
ignore, works fine here. But that the bug may act on some variables so I wrote.

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes