3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
I got mixed feelings, one side I feel for someone who might legitimately be going through some shit in their life. But on other side I just wanna screen "I knew it''.
It's seems so selfish to judge these game devs, but man haven't we seen and heard the same story in all these long waiting game development AVN genre.
Only devs that are trust worthy are one's who deliver every 2 or max 3 months in small updates. All of the rest just tend to go for milking as many patreons they could get for years. Waste 3-4 years in ' game development' then say they don't feel the game or get in personal life problems.
No kidding you took 3-4 years to get free money and now when people demand you deliver you get in 'issues'
This has happened in past and will continue to happen in past untill patrons let this happen.
White knight defending the shit out of anyone questioning devs slow progress are as much guilty of this scam.
Let's avoid the back and forth drama for 6 months and give the abandoned tag to game already in our mind. Because that last post(if it's real)means game is already abandoned by dev.
Don't keep your hopes up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm in no way saying this to just this dev, but generalization of similar situation common in genre.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I got mixed feelings, one side I feel for someone who might legitimately be going through some shit in their life. But on other side I just wanna screen "I knew it''.
It's seems so selfish to judge these game devs, but man haven't we seen and heard the same story in all these long waiting game development AVN genre.
Only devs that are trust worthy are one's who deliver every 2 or max 3 months in small updates. All of the rest just tend to go for milking as many patreons they could get for years. Waste 3-4 years in ' game development' then say they don't feel the game or get in personal life problems.
No kidding you took 3-4 years to get free money and now when people demand you deliver you get in 'issues'
This has happened in past and will continue to happen in past untill patrons let this happen.
White knight defending the shit out of anyone questioning devs slow progress are as much guilty of this scam.
Let's avoid the back and forth drama for 6 months and give the abandoned tag to game already in our mind. Because that last post(if it's real)means game is already abandoned by dev.
Don't keep your hopes up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm in no way saying this to just this dev, but generalization of similar situation common in genre.
yeah, this dev really is milking hard.
50 (or less) paying patrons, doing this solely as a hobby for years....what a scammer!
while in general i agree with you regarding developing trends nowadays, why didnt you put this "insight" into some more appropriate thread?
badik, freshwomen, ocean...plenty of choices with full-time developers, yet you have decided to go with one of the smallest fish around....typical f985zooner :KEK:

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
50 (or less) paying patrons, doing this solely as a hobby for years....what a scammer!
while in general i agree with you regarding developing trends nowadays, why didnt you put this "insight" into some more appropriate thread?
badik, freshwomen, ocean...plenty of choices with full-time developers, yet you have decided to go with one of the smallest fish around....typical f985zooner :KEK:
Oh God no I stopped even visiting those threads.
And yes I would agree stupid me choose wrong thread. Maybe I should have vent my frustrated 'insight' someplace else.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
ocean? what game is that?

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
Haven't played this game in years is there any sex with the milf on the title or is that still being milked for all its worth like grandmas house?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Haven't played this game in years is there any sex with the milf on the title or is that still being milked for all its worth like grandmas house?
well no sex as pussy saying hello to dick but there's others.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes