3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

Belaja smert

Dec 28, 2017
FanArt:
Introducing Mrs. Johnson to the world of high-protein athlete diets :sneaky:

View attachment 3451588
Maybe better seeding!

HOW can PREGNANCY improve fitness characteristics? The record speed can be explained by the effects of pregnancy on blood volume and red blood cell mass. Performance and blood volume of a well-trained cyclist were repeatedly measured before, during and after pregnancy. The erythrocyte mass increased as the pregnancy progressed and reached its peak one week after delivery, when it was 24% higher than the baseline value. Even 6–12 weeks later, it remained 5–6% higher than before pregnancy. This was also reflected in a 5% higher maximum power on the bike.

Kurblabla

Mar 19, 2024
It is a pitty, such a great game, but that developers irresponsibility is killing everyboy's wish to play it. He is literally grinding people for years. Just make the goddamn update for fuc*s sake...

Reactions: thecleveridiot19191

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021

Hi guys!
I hope you're doing well.
I've been getting a lot of messages lately about whether I've quit the game, and the truth is that I haven't.
I'm going through a difficult time in my life and haven't had the energy to dedicate to the game.
I have something ready, but I still have some finishing touches to do, so I hope to be able to upload it by next week.
WE ARE NEXT WEEK GRINDER :FacePalm:

Reactions: Kurblabla

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
This game is slow, 6 years already no content for the main milf if not in this update forget it, if this extends to another 1 or 2 years I'll give up on this game because at some point you'll get tired of the same conversation :confused:

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020

Hi guys!
I hope you're doing well.
I've been getting a lot of messages lately about whether I've quit the game, and the truth is that I haven't.
I'm going through a difficult time in my life and haven't had the energy to dedicate to the game.
I have something ready, but I still have some finishing touches to do, so I hope to be able to upload it by next week.
Can you tell us if there are any comments from patreons and respon from dev regading this update? Ty

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This game is slow, 6 years already no content for the main milf if not in this update forget it, if this extends to another 1 or 2 years I'll give up on this game because at some point you'll get tired of the same conversation :confused:
but, but there is no such thing as a "main milf":LUL:
dont mind those jokers who did put milf promotional picture in the op...or players wishful thinking...
this game isnt about a milf. she is just one of (fairly) unimportant side characters.
though i admit in that regard it is even more confusing wtf she didnt get any action yet:HideThePain:

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
Good stuff, the training moves are legit so you can literally learn a little basic from just playing the game unlike some other games that try to come up with their own unique names(like some games can literally call a JAB a DAB, those bs like that) it's a good game overall but what i don't like about it is mc underestimating his opponent because they look fat, look scrawny, blah blah blah, that's stupid it will cost you, never underestimate your opponent no matter how they look, anyway this was really good, it was nice to see a mc with some guts and skill unlike some others where the only thing the MC has going on for them is their big cock and raging boner other than that they're pathetic. 6.5/10

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes