3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
The hero has arrived :cool: :cool: :cool:

Hi, guys.
Sorry for the delay.
As I said before, I'm going through a tough time and I don't have much energy to devote to the game.
Anyway, enough of blah blah, here's the game!
This update has been difficult for me.
I've had a lot of trouble getting it done.
I had to restart several times due to technical problems.
This update is the end of the previous day that was left over from the previous update.
Our MC goes to Mark's house to try to make peace with him after what happened in the park with Kat but, upon seeing his friend's mother, he gets carried away.
Hope you like it.
LiveToFight 0.6.7 PC
LiveToFight 0.6.7 Mac
Let me know if you have any problems with the game.

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
The hero has arrived :cool: :cool: :cool:

Hi, guys.
Sorry for the delay.
As I said before, I'm going through a tough time and I don't have much energy to devote to the game.
Anyway, enough of blah blah, here's the game!
This update has been difficult for me.
I've had a lot of trouble getting it done.
I had to restart several times due to technical problems.
This update is the end of the previous day that was left over from the previous update.
Our MC goes to Mark's house to try to make peace with him after what happened in the park with Kat but, upon seeing his friend's mother, he gets carried away.
Hope you like it.
LiveToFight 0.6.7 PC Here
LiveToFight 0.6.7 Mac Here
Let me know if you have any problems with the game.
thank you hero

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Live to Fight v0.6.7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you can toggle choice hints, objects highlighter & clicker helper in preferences.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Wtf... Did I do something wrong or was the update like 20 seconds long with this very uninspiring bathroom scene?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Live to Fight [v0.6.7] [Grinder]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Wtf... Did I do something wrong or was the update like 20 seconds long with this very uninspiring bathroom scene?
I won't even waste my time so, since I was not playing before because of the content capped one more reason not to play, when I have something relevant I will be back :sleep:

Reactions: buktccbfc71

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Live to Fight [v0.6.7] [Grinder] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.6.6 -> v0.6.7 [63,5 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
When I downloaded the first one I saw potential. In the rest and now reading these reviews it is another game flopping. The guy makes silly excuses, he must have few patrons supporting him, even in the text it is pure defeat. The game has potential but soon enters the "abandoned" statistics. Go son, go with God. Go back to mom's house.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
When I downloaded the first one I saw potential. In the rest and now reading these reviews it is another game flopping. The guy makes silly excuses, he must have few patrons supporting him, even in the text it is pure defeat. The game has potential but soon enters the "abandoned" statistics. Go son, go with God. Go back to mom's house.
Haven't played it in a while, but if memory's right, there's barely any movement towards the MILF.
Probably the biggest mistake: if you have a character that's hit the nail with audience - cool, suspend the action, but don't overdo it.
Fine, the character is not in her "ready to fuck" arc. Good, give a BJ or cunni to dudes. Why not? Don't want to? Cool, give nudity with teasing then.
But when it's all talk over and over and over and over again...And the dialogues are still on the level "I'm not ready for anything", then meh.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes